• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How did you discover Pokecommunity?

tsubaki9

Send the dead back to dead!
    Years
    I discovered PokeCommunity when I was searching for something.
    I was interested so I check it out and registered.
    I've found a good place for me!

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    I don't remember the fine details but it started with me thinking "geez I'm bored, I could sure talk to some more people". But I got bored after school rather quickly and I had finished reading/playing/doing almost everything with any object in my house. So I was running out of ideas and I did one of those typical "what to do when you're bored" searches and one of the suggestions was online forums. So the first interest that came to mind was Pokemon, I typed it in the search bar and the rest is history. I browsed Serebii and Bulbagarden but they didn't seem as interesting. And I suppose that's how I got here. :p

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    I originally came here when I searched for zel's hack, Shiny Gold. I thought it a cool place, but I didn't really think any fruit in registering. Two months later, I came here once again remembering this as a place with ROM Hacks around, so thus I made an account just to download hacks. Another two months later, I got around ROM Hacking myself, so I came here again.

Glad to say I've evolved from that point now.
    But this isn't a place I could have stumbled upon on account of my raving habit of playing violent video games tucked in at home. I suppose Pokémon is credited to making me sane.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    I'd be honest, I came here to download some hacks.

And then... I forgotten everything about that account and made this new account instead, fill in the rest yourself.

TY

I came here through searching for people to trade/battle with

Ironically this isnt something i do anymore, since im now having fun being silly in the non-Pokemon related corners.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I can't remember, but I know I made an account to download ShinyGold. I want to say I found out about ShinyGold while casually browsing YouTube video suggestions, found out you could play ShinyGold, came here, found out you had to have an account to download the game, and made an account.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I Google searched "Pokémon forum" and it seemed like the friendliest choice from the top search results, exciting story right? I was looking for somewhere to discuss Pokémon since no one I knew in real life was really into it (which turned out not to be the case, but that's a story for another thread) so I came across PC and decided to join. I'd assume this answer is the same for most people though haha.

Years
    PokeCommunity was found via search engine. I thought to myself "I really need to find fans who likes Pokémon."

Thankfully, this is the only forum site that doesn't have any bashing jerks and trolls. Peace at last.

Back