• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How did you find PC?

How?

• Search Engine

Votes: 32 71.1%
  • Recommended to you

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Relative already on

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Other (state how)

Votes: 7 15.6%

• Total voters

St. Anger

Banned
    Years
    I found it on google!

Mod note: Please do not bypass the 4 word limit with excess punctuation. It doesn't take much to type a bit more to your post to fit within the rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    I found PC because of my favorite pokemon fan-hack "Shinygold" really. xD

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    I heard of the hack Pokemon Brown and while searching for the download I fond Rijon Adventures and it all kind of fell into place.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    I found this... Well, it's a long story. First, I found the WAH. There, I found shiny gold. So I joined the WAH forum (SP) to be informed about the hack development. There, zel was always talking about pokecommunity and saying that that page was more updated, so I decided to join here.

EDIT: Really, I think you should add a fifth option: "Because of a hack".

Natalie♥

Not even the sky is the limit
    Years
    Let's see...
    Cousin introduced sister, and I was looking over her shoulder and I thought this place looked cool, so I joined. So, pretty much my cousin and sister introduced me.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Well, I found it through google. I googled pokemon and it was the first one on the list so I clicked and I liked what I saw. When I saw how nice most of the people were I decided to join. ^^

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I found it on a Google search. I was looking for help on Pokemon Ruby. So I did a search on it. xD

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I had first heard of PC by word of mouth on another forum. After performing some initial reconnaissance as a guest, I decided to sit on it for a few months before finally deciding to join.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Well, I think I know of PC's existance since a lot of time ago. Since the time of Gold hacking being pretty popular among the rom hackers (Would that be like how many...? 3/4 years?)
    I don't quite remember but I think I joined with another account, and got interested in GBC hacking, but after a while, I got frustrated and lost my interest on hacking and on PC as well.

...That, till I, somehow, found myself searching for hacks (specially Gold Remakes), and ended up here once again. So, remembering those days, I joined again without doubt. This time I was decided on being a bit more active at PC (it took me a while, lol)

And that's my story.

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    Most likely on google, as the other search options didn't have much related to Pokemon music and episodes.

Back