• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How did you find PC?

How?

• Search Engine

Votes: 32 71.1%
  • Recommended to you

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Relative already on

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Other (state how)

Votes: 7 15.6%

• Total voters

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    I swear I answered this a dozen times before...

But I found it by clicking on someone's signature in Serebiiforums.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I was searching Google for any Pokemon forum and noticed this one. Looked around it a bit and decided it seemed OK so I joined.

Rinji

srsly.
    Years
    I got kicked of of Some forum called Pikasurf when I was 12, because it was the first forum I'd ever joined and I didn't read the rules ^^;; The admin said 'Go to pokecommunity, there are plenty of spammers like you there!!'

And I was like, 'Hey, why not?' and so I came here, I first joined as Pluslechu innnnn...2003 I believe.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Someone told me about it in a different forum. I thought I'd go and check it out. And I ended up liking it, so I joined.

Years
    I believe I was searching a question for one of my Pokemon games and found one of our community sites, more than likely PPN since it was the only one up for some time.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I was searching up Pokemon pictures and one of Google's links lead to one of the many FCs in MCG. Then I just decided to sign up to be part of it all and seeing as the games forum look enticing I joined. ^.^

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    I found PC by a Link in Yahoo...xD
    I was looking for Pokemon Pictures and well, I forgot to click the Image Button....
    This was the First one on the list so I joined...xD

WarHawk

No more School.
    Years
    When I was on Youtube I went and looked for Pokemon hacks.
    I saw Shiny Gold,then clicked on the video,I found out zel the creator was on PC
    ,so I found it,looked through it and joined!

Last edited:
    Back