• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How did you find PC?

How?

• Search Engine

Votes: 32 71.1%
  • Recommended to you

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Relative already on

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Other (state how)

Votes: 7 15.6%

• Total voters

lookoutapiano

Banned
Years
  • Um I was on Ebay and I saw a lot for a "ShinyGold game", =( hope the seller didn't get any money for it. Anyway I was curious so I typed ShinyGold into google and found this place.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    I found it on Google, because, I just always saw it when I searched Pokemon. So, I decided to check it out.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Um...I don't remember how I found it the first time. I probably found it from The UD, back when it was still up, lol.

The second time--the time I stayed and it became a vBulletin--I was introduced by a friend of mine. So I'm gonna go ahead and check that option. o.o

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I found this site on Google, I was looking for a pokemon forum. Not for any particular reason. XD;

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    on google xD
    I was searching for pokemon movie download and found the request thread so I decided to request and later made friends with other users from PC

Years
  • A friend showed it to me. The first time, it was a club, and I was like "what's this forum??" Ah, I still remember looking at it and going "what a strange looking forum." (I came from SPPF.) I joined because I wanted to, or something like that. o_O

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • I first came to SPPF but at times, it barely loads and if it does, you wait half a year just to log in. It was damn slow.

One of my friends told me about PokeCommunity and this place really beats the crap out of SPPF.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I found this site on Google, I was looking for a pokemon forum. Not for any particular reason. XD;

That's exactly what I was doing and how I found it. Except I was looking for any forum.

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    I joined a site before, Serebii forums and there was a time it was down for a long time. And I was still obsessed with Pokemon, so I went crazy without going onto that forum. I just felt like googling Pokemon ralated forums to find some other way into Serebii froums, and I found this one. I liked it a lot but apparently, the night I joined it, it had a virus. So I stayed away for awhile. But eventually, it got better so I'm on more. :3 I changed my name when I came here too. On Serebii forums, I was Super Gullwing, so when I decided to use a different username. At first, I was Hyper Gullwing [what the heeeeck.] and then I changed it. =D

Found it on a search engine, by the way.

lucario290

#1 Lucario Fan
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2014
    i found it when i was searching for shiny gold. One of My Friends on you tube was making vids of shiny gold. so i googled it that is how i found it

rock howard

Banned
    Years
  • I just found this site about 10 minutes ago! I was looking for battling sites....I found a few but this was the best one out of all of them great site!:)

lucario290

#1 Lucario Fan
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2014
    I just found this site about 10 minutes ago! I was looking for battling sites....I found a few but this was the best one out of all of them great site!:)

so you just joined now if you did welcome to PKMNCOMMUNITY.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I googled something like "Pokemon Gold remake." And found Pokemon ShinyGold as one of the search results, decided to check it out. I could only download the attachement by signing up, so here I am~

Back