• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How did you find PC?

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
Years
  • Kairi said:
    Aw, what a cute story. You guys should write a book or something for us to read. ^_^;

i wont write a book but i can tell the extended version. ^_^i went onto the APCC after finding it through a search. at the time i was using a tempermental old apple mac in the linrary which had some weird problem, it woulnt let me use my own name to post a comment, it made me use the name %00 evey time i tried to post. i posted asking why the heck was it doin that. well andy posted a comment about the update at the exact same second. it has the time displayed on the post. ours were identicle, a pure coincidence. well i remember what he said whe he saw my post. (i have an excellent memory.) lol, he said "hay, we posted at the same time! well soph or %00 or whatever your name is, what exactlky is wrong with the computer?" well we got talking and ended up turning alakazam's comments section into a chatroom. when other visitors came they joined it. we made up over 300 posts together. alakazam cxame on and was most annoyed. he toold us off, deleted the posts and said not to do it again. the next day, i did it again. andy and me chatted, along wit another perosn i havnt got contact with any more. anyway, alakazam was mad, he told us all off. i felkt awful for getting others into trouble and apolagised, said it was my fault, because it was. i stopped it. but evewryone was sad we coulnt chat and some complained. alakzam started a chatroom for us. YAY! well i knew chatrooms were banned but i went along and used it anyway. it was okay for a term, i got away with it. after a while thougj, the teacher caught up with me. he humiliated me in front of the class, said if i ever did it again, (went on a chat)..i would have my internet acess at school cut off. i didnt do it again.well anyways, i joined PC in the end, i wanted to talk to andy. then ,my first account got deleted from some error. i joined again. me and andy got better freinds. ended up pairing up. PC restarted. we are still freinds, better than ever.

umm...did i miss anything andy? i think thats it. story enough for u, kairi? lol. ^_^

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • geez Andy your paranoid! pretty soon your gonna say "What if Georgia blows up?" ^_^; i found PC by searching for a place to help me with my Sapphire game, i found this place, it looked interesting...BINGO! i joined and it was the first forums i ever joined!

Soph

Years
  • Sapphire Latios said:
    geez Andy your paranoid! pretty soon your gonna say "What if Georgia blows up?" ^_^; i found PC by searching for a place to help me with my Sapphire game, i found this place, it looked interesting...BINGO! i joined and it was the first forums i ever joined!
    as if he would worry that georgia blows up. sapphire latios, you are a nutter! LOL just kidding.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Oh to every one that dont know Soph's first account got deleted by that big down time back in march (two days before I left on my trip PC went down, like 4 or 5 days after I got back PC was back up).

What makes you think im paranoid? Have you been eating them nuts again Scott?

Soph

Years
  • yeah, u timed it perfectly! it came back up just as u got back. i remember being so scared we would lose contact cos i was scared it woulnt come back up, and if u remember thats wen alakazam gave up and shut the APCC down too. i was so worried!

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Arcanine said:
    What makes you think im paranoid? Have you been eating them nuts again Scott?
    *crunch crunch* what nuts?! i dont got any nuts!? GO LONG STURM! *chucks the bag to Sturm*

Soph

Years
  • Sapphire Latios said:
    *crunch crunch* what nuts?! i dont got any nuts!? GO LONG STURM! *chucks the bag to Sturm*
    uh oh, hes eating nuts. if thats the case, he might eat himself...he is a nut....

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    Sapphire Latios said:
    Huh? That was my favorite food!*eat them all*
    I think I eat it too much again...*prepare for fart bomb*
    ...KA BOOM!!!!!
    w00t! fartness!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Aw, that's so nice Soph. ^_^; You mean the same Alakazam who is an admin on here, right?

Catriona

w0taylicious
    Years
  • Well, a couple of PE2kers were "talking" about this place, and so I kinda pestered the one of them till I got the address. ._. I'm not exactly active here, though.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Blaziken said:
    Cat! Is that really you! It's me, Jamie! From PE2K! Darn BESS blocked it though!

I found out about this site on PokemonPalace.net
    Yeh, that's her. ^_~

*Will read's Soph's story later, got no time right now*

Soph

Years
  • Kurokoneko said:
    Huh? That was my favorite food!*eat them all*
    I think I eat it too much again...*prepare for fart bomb*
    ...KA BOOM!!!!!
    w00t! fartness!

now THAT has got to be the weirdest thing you have ever done, sturm. thats the craziest post i ever read.

*looks grossed out*

ewwwwwwwwwww.....*faints from smell* get out of here before we al die!

on a different note, yeah it was the same alakazam haruka...probably why he directed us to PC. ^_^

Catriona

w0taylicious
    Years
  • Blaziken said:
    Cat! Is that really you! It's me, Jamie! From PE2K! Darn BESS blocked it though!

I found out about this site on PokemonPalace.net
    =o Jamie! So good to hear from you! BESS has some serious problems. ._. Soph, that's really....long. =P

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    That's such a sweet story Soph! XD As for me... *takes deep breath*

I found Pokemon Community, thanks to Pika12. =D One day, my brother (pika12) was using the 'puter. At that time (and now) I was obseesed with Forums and I asked pika12 if he joined any. He said yes, And showed me Pokemon Community, I looked at his posts and said, "12 posts?!" and then I betted that I could beat his post count. ;P Then I joined. (At that time it was exam week so I waited after the exams before I posted. =D; ) I eventully beated him. (Now he has 30+ something...) I planned to leave after I beat him but PC was too addicting. XD

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • *Finishes reading Soph's story*

Nice story Soph! :D

Back