• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How did you find Pokemon Community

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    lol 'friad I was going to move it?

Umm... well, I can't remember what I searched for on Google, but I stumbled upon it in December or so. I looked at a lot of posts, mainly ones by Sugarangel and thought "I wish I could be a part of the like that...she's so popular. I'd never stand out like that.".

When Pok?mon Ruby and Sapphire had been out for a while, I remembered the site andhow much I loved it's design and members, so I joined.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I think I was initially linked to the old PC from PE2K back in December and I registered instantly...ahh, back in the days that PE2K was still an affiliate

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • k i was never part of the "old days" where PE2K is actually one of our affilates... now it *sounds* like our "enemy"...

i found this through researching stuff on how to use mIRC. I found this website thingie that talks about how to use mIRC (and #free_pokemon most importantly), but i still don't get it (and i still don't get it even til now). The website says that you can post your concerns/questions about free_pokemon in this forum. Clicked on the link, and voila!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • latiosspud said:
    I found it from this site called Pokemon Safari or something like that.
    Ah, how did you find Pokemon Safari?

^^NICK^^ v.2.0

Mister Revolution Man
    Years
  • I think I was using a search egine(sp?) on Pokemon and the site was there and I just read everything for most of that time, because my keyboard was broken. But some how I managed to copy AND PASTE my wmail addy onto the registration form and I was a member since then, January 4, 2003. (a member with a still broken keyboard...)

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    My brother, pika12 was an unactive member on the old PC, and one day I saw him browsing this site, and I was like "Why aren't you posting?" I hated lurkers at that time. >_> So, I joined to have sorta a race with him to see who gets more posts. I won, of course. =P

But after I joined I found out that the people here were very nice, and I just didn't want to leave, so I stayed. n_n

That's my story. =D

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
    Years
  • it's funny really
    i was really pitiful at poke-knowledge, even though i mastered R/S in like a month i wanted more, to help those who needed it and to be helped by my superiors.
    i kept on seeing a mudkip in pictures with Ash and co so i immediately thought it was brock's (since Satoshi and Haruka already had starters).
    I searched "Brock's Mudkip" on Google, looked at a couple of sites, then what's this: Pokemon Community^_^?
    Ever since then i bother my friends who like pokemon to join PC, not for the points but so they can see how fun it is ;) .

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    When Cas closed Pikasurf Forums, she directed me here, and now that she's banned me from her forum, I guess I'm stuck here. :rambo:

Pezz

All Washed Up
    Years
  • I couldn't remember for awhile, but I remember that I saw someone mentioning a Pokemon community at the Animenation Pokemon forums, but I didn't know the url. So, I kept entering urls into the address box and I finally found it. I was a lurker for awhile before I actually started posting XD.

Back