• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How did you last die?

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Final Fantasy Tactics A2, the enemy thought it would be funny to charm all of my characters and I sadly watched them all beat eachother to death.

Martins

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    Lost to a hiker or something on my way to the Pokémon League in Black.

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    After I got to the last city in GTA3, I decided I needed a tank in my arsenal. So in my last death, I was gunned down by an army dude with an M16 rifle. I had near full health and I was gone in two seconds. I also had armour too.

Neo Duality

Waveform
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2011
    My entire team got cleaned out by two Elites in Halo: Reach, though I did manage to achieve revenge kills against both of them.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    In GTA IV, I shot a rocket launcher at a helicopter, but it hit the blades. Usually, that would send the helicopter careening into another building or the ground, but today it shot flew straight into me (didn't kill me) and threw me off the building I was on, sending me flying into the ground. Dead.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Ace Combat 04: Shattered Skies, Mission 17. After taking down three Yellow Squadron Su-37 Terminators, I got shot down by one of the remaining two.

Years
  • Was replaying Dragon Quest V after completing it and...the main character dies pretty easily at the beginning of the game, especially seeing as you can barely flee to save your skin, most of the time monsters just block your way and your chances of fleeing are next to none.

Back