• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen How did you react?!?!

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
Years
  • I opened Serebii to see if there was any news on Diancie. When I saw the story, there was a moment of disbelief and then extreme excitement and jubilation. Now there's nothing but anticipation. I wish they would have waited until like September to tell us...the waiting is the hardest part.

Years
  • I screamed and deafened the person who told me... then saw the video announcing it and screamed some more... Had to sit down at this point... they told me their theories of more mega evolutions, for example Blaziken being a Hoenn Mega at which point I screamed MEGA SCEPTILE!!!! MEGA SCEPTILE!!!! DO YOU LITERALLY UNDERSTAND WHAT THAT MEANS?!?! and then when I calmed down I started screaming MAGMA! MAGMA! TEAM MAGMA ARE BACK!!!! *Pause* ...TEAM MAGMA ARE GONNA BE IN 3D!!!!!!!! haha xD

After that I just kept saying how excited I was and went online to share in with everyone else's hype haha :D

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • HOW DID I REACT?!??!
    I BOUGHT MYSELF A STARBUCKS
    AND I SIGNED BACK INTO MY ACCOUNT WHICH I HAVENT DONE IN OVER 3 YEARS

FINALLLLLLLLY!!!!!!!!! CHIBI HAS AWOKEN

Kameken

URYYYYYYYYY
    Years
  • Friend: Did you hear about the Hoenn Remakes?
    Me: Yeah, it was an April first joke.
    Friend: Shows me Serebii article.
    Me:

Years
  • As much as I have been wanting a return to Hoenn my reaction was nothing big at all. Granted I was just leaving the house to go to the RMV but I think the lackluster trailer was another thing. The XY one made hype. Heck even if it was revealed via Coro Coro and we only got two or three pics that would of been more...rewarding?

SaniOKh

Too old for this stuff
    Years
  • I was... puzzled. A little disappointed, I hoped GF would be done with remakes at this point. And then I saw "new region" and "new adventure" in the trailer, and thought "Maybe there's still hope".

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    HOW DID I REACT?!??!
    I BOUGHT MYSELF A STARBUCKS
    AND I SIGNED BACK INTO MY ACCOUNT WHICH I HAVENT DONE IN OVER 3 YEARS

FINALLLLLLLLY!!!!!!!!! CHIBI HAS AWOKEN

OH GOD CHIBI NO GET BACK IN YOUR HOLE YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SEE THIS

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Watched the 30 second video… and I was underwhelmed. For something they expect to release in November I really do expect something a bit more concrete.

On the other hand, that was quick.

I'm expecting a CoroCoro leak coming soon, and some sort of Pokémon Sunday reveal a couple of weeks later, and then massive gameplay footage flood from July onwards.

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
    Years
  • Imagine the sound a happy pelican makes when it eats a fish, and then proceeds to eat a lot more fish. Now multiply that by 10, and add even more annoyingness. That's the sound I made. I was sitting in my chair a second ago, but now I'm on the floor, crying from happiness. I really hope they don't screw it up. Ima be pissed if they do.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Going to dA.
    Saw someone who posted about it.
    Me: "This can't be real."
    Goes to Serebii.net
    *SQUEAK*
    Flip the flippety out on my brother.
    Brother also flipped the flippety out.
    Then sudden realization: I need to save up for Hoenn remakes more than anything.

Golden Warrior

Pokemon Professor
    Years
  • I believe my reaction was something like this:

"Great, another 'Hoenn confirmed theo- Wait this is real? Are you... are you serious...? I..."

I stayed silent while watching the video and then proceeded to do this:

"... GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH YES. OH HECK YES I LOVE YOU NINTENDO YOU HAVE FINALLY DONE IT I COULD NOT BE MORE HYPED RIGHT NOW."

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • I read the annoucement again, then checked the link to the japanese Nintendo website. Then checked again. Then asked people to make sure it wasn't a hoax site. Then I started spamming every forum ever.

UB3R_N00B

I am UB3R_N00B! Watch me fail!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2014
    Only way I found out about these was from this forum, was looking to find the X/Y topic and saw a new topic and read it and my heart just sank and my mouth dropped, I am happy as hell to play Hoenn in 3D with better graphics a d customization, and I am honestly really hoping that your lead Pokémon follows you like in HG/SS! I was in shock and amazed, and I admit, I still am and don't know if I should believe it but it's on the pokémon.com website so I do believe it! Man do I hope they don't totally destroy the late great ruby, sapphire and emerald because those were some of the best games and best region in my opinion! I also I know this sounds stupid because they almost definitely will, but I really hope we can get 6th generation Pokémon on these!

I am so excited and as soon as I can I am pre-ordering BOTH of them using sapphire as my main and ruby to obtain ruby exclusive Pokémon, Legendaries and mega stones if they keep it the mega evolutions, but I am almost positive they will!

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • To be honest, I didn't even noticed, at first I was more excited since the Flash Fire cards where released today as well, so I was more excited to open the packs I had bought.... before opening I decided to check my messages - and a friend at Bulbagardens let me know of the info.... I was shocked just to hear it "Wow!! Really!! I can't Wait!!" - I had to search for more info instantly (finally got the Flash Fire packs almost 2 hours later)

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    "IKLDGUHZS;JKHXBVKHC" is pretty accurate, really. XD

I was at work on break, though, so my reaction was not as strong as it would've been had I been home. Though, I was on another forum, and saw a recent thread that was about the remakes, and I just sat there with my phone "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!", and then people were tweeting about it, and I screamed as loud as I could without catching too much attention. > >;

Back