• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen How did you react?!?!

PSNGhost

God-Emperor
Years
  • *sees news saying "OMEGA RUBY AND ALPHA SAPPHIRE"* me: "pfft, we'll those ♥♥♥♥ing hoenn fans shut up about getting some stupid remake" *sees it's real* "ERMAGAWD RUBY SAPPHIRE REMAKE ERMAGAWD!!!"

ahem

Splash

But nothing happened.
    Years
  • The fact that I only slept for a couple of hours and saw pc with omega ruby and alpha sapphire in it made it unnecessarry for me to drink cofee..

DYUSIWNEHSWGYUSYWGYIQOOMNFDEWXSFGWTQYHWBG!(?؟!)!

^my reaction

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    My first reaction was that someone's a time traveller and this is all too much of an April Fools day. I saw this new section popped up, and when i saw it I guess that's the perfect way my spirits were lifted up, considering a harsh rainfall outside.

Then came the obligatory ASDUOIFHADOIGJDIAJHFOIUAHEOASKDNHDSOGIHAOFIH!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111!!!!!!

But now I think I'll just settle for posting around this place.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2024
    I spent the rest of the day squeeing. Hoenn was the place where I really was introduced to playing pokemon (I played Yellow when I was really young but I sucked at it and barely remember; Hoenn was where I actually learned to play. I did watch the anime before that tho) and my favorite region. :3

New Eden

Ascension to heaven
    Years
  • I shrugged, asked "what the hell is this?" and moved on. I never cared for Hoenn at all (in fact I'm on the Sinnoh remake hypetrain that won't exist for another four years,) but I know I'll end up buying it anyway. I buy Pokemon almost unconditionally.

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2023
    I reacted like this:
    How did you react?!?!

except with spit rather than cereal... cause I wasn't eating anything.

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
    Years
  • "There'll be fiiiiiiiiiire on the mountain! There'll be revival and bangin drums! There'll be screamin' and there'll be shouting!"

Pretty much like that.

Lost Lore

From the Shadows
    Years
  • "...Why is my Tumblr dash full of Hoenn and trumpets?"

*goes on Serebii*

"...Holy crap. Holy crap. HOLY CRAP."

I'm still kind of in the "holy crap" stage right now, and probably will be for at least another week. Needless to say I am overjoyed.

Years
  • I thought it was a troll at first.
    When i found out it was legit, i ran around my block 2 times in excitement.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    "squeeeeeeal*
    wooooooooooooot awesoooomesauce :D
    i am so looking forward to this, finally the pleas have been heard :D
    I hope the contests are like in sapphire/ruby and not like emerald only in the last mainland town.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • There was only one thing that would make me come back in PC and that is this. OFCOURSE I HYPERVENTILATED AND STUFF ;~;

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years

• I FREAKED OUT. I saw it this morning as was like: "Heh, nice looking fan remakes." And then I came to PC and saw mention of it and just couldn't stop laughing and smiling and then I had to tell my sis straight away! I couldn't stop thinking about it while I was out today, haha. And to think it's not too far away either. YAY.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • I only heard of it when I came back to school, and sadly I don't have a 3DS to buy it for or anything like that. I'm really jealous of those who will be able to get them hide your games hide your consoles nonon be stealing them to play ORAS

Nonetheless, I'm hyped and ready to see what Game Freak has in store for the 3rd Generation. Couldn't really react because people judge others too easily, so I internally squealed.

Last edited:

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I crapped myself. Not literally but it just felt like it should've happened. I was hyperventilating, sweating, and then I had a seizure.
    At school, at random times, I'd just shout out : "Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire!!! Why doesn't November come sooner?!"
    I'm hella excited. Can't wait to spoil myself on EVERYTHING. muhahahahahahahaha

Mithel_Celestia

Alluring Illusion
    Years
  • I was in bed at around 11pm when I went to Tumblr on my phone and suddenly heard news about it. Who needs sleep 0_0 ? I did apparently but I couldn't with all the hype I felt. What a time to hear about it -_-; I had class the next morning at 8 am. On the other not, I FREAKIN" FREAKED OUT!!!!

KillerTyphlosion

Champion
    Years
  • Well like a few minutes ago I just went to serebii and then i saw it.
    I was Like...

OMG ascfjavsfjacadvcavjs jkavs jlab jkafblas bajlsbfajlb f b abfb jljlabbflajflauflaa;ibhqdwyuqgwdqwjdbqjhdqjkjbqdj!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Immidiatly send a whatsapp message to a friend of mine. But he didn't really care that much. I mean it was the game we played like mad when we were younger we battled and traded so much but yea... So afterwards i went here and already saw that it had its own forum section.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I was in school, with friends, on a computer while on break.

"GUYS! OMG!"

they didn't notice at first but I pointed at the screen and they saw the post in facebook. Someone immediately said, "fakes," but then I showed them the video on youtube, and pointed out it was uploaded by the official Pokemon channel. "oh, damn," someone said. We all flipped out. I felt so happy then, I love everybody.

And now that we get Ruby & Sapphire remakes...

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    I really wasn't that excited. As much as I enjoyed R/S/E, I haven't enjoyed any new Pokémon games since then. I did finish Diamond and then started on Black, but I can't say I really enjoyed them compared to R/S/E. Perhaps it's because I was so young when I first got Pokémon Ruby, and it was one of the first games I ever got. I spent so much time on it I don't think it's possible for me to spent as much one the newer games.

But seeing all you get so excited about this, I actually am a little excited to see a brand new Hoenn, and whatever other changes they make make for these remakes. I'm considering of buying Pokémon X/Y soon once my exams are finished. If that gets me into Pokémon again, then perhaps I will be as excited as the majority of you guys for the remakes. :P

Bobbylicious

Banned
    Years
  • i was kinda in disbelief, then i told my friend on skype, but my hands were shaking and this is what i managed to say instead;

[12:22:37 AM] Bidoof </3: OMG
    [12:22:40 AM] Bidoof </3: THY ANNAOUENDEDEDHNANFW
    [12:22:41 AM] Bidoof </3: POKEON
    [12:22:42 AM] Bidoof </3: RUB
    [12:22:44 AM] Bidoof </3: YAD SAPHROEI
    [12:22:45 AM] Bidoof </3: REMAKES

but after that short 5 mins of excitement i didn't care, there was really nothing else to be excited about.

Back