• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen How did you react?!?!

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
  • Checked News Feed, Found the post.
    Thinking.
    Says out loud," Yeah, if that happens, I'm gonna be in the Top 10 on my test!"
    Dad announces my results, I'm in the Top 10.

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
  • Hoenn is finally confirmed and it's for real. Can't wait. I was seriously expecting 2015 or 2016 at the absolute latest so November this year? This is gonna be good.

Years
  • *clicks on Pokemon.com*

"Oh come on thats not funny"

*clicks again to youtube*

"Seriously? More of this joke?"

*Clicks to Pokecommunity.com*

*jaw drops to floor*

FLKGFRAJHLKGFDHKJFDAGJFDJFDGJDSAFKJS
    DHAKJHFKJLAFHSFDSJHLKJFDASHLKFDSAHKFS
    ALFSKHFDSALKJSDKJDSALKLKAAAAdzszfd
    k;'s';dsf'jpoPJ'OOGFGFDAGFDGFD;LJGFD;GFDL

I literally had to put my head in my shirt to muffle my scream.

I actually made a real wishlist for ORAS in the first hour the game was announced and updated my PC profile to Jirachi since its mah fave Hoenn legendary and 2nd favorite pokemon after Dragonite

pokemans_149.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    My jaw fell open when I saw the tumblr post.
    Then I promptly pulled open Serebii to make sure I wasn't losing my head.

There they were... the blue and red flashy box arts. The disbelief was real.

Chozen1

Master of Disaster
    Years
  • When I saw the Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire post on the PC homepage I was like, seriously? another April Fools joke? Isn't it a little late for that? Then I went to google and just sat there for 2 hours in total shock before busting out in complete joy. R/S/E were and still are my favorite Pokemon games ever. They were the last really great ones. I really like D/P/Pt and BW & XY were decent (XY would have been good if they added ANY end game) but Hoenn was the last region I was like OMG wow. Just Wow. Actually it was the only one besides Orre that really amazed me. I can't wait to explore all the water and under water routes in 3D. Plus MEGA SCEPTILE!!!!! Hopefully this is GF last remake tho. Hoenn is the last one that deserves one. Maybe Sinnoh but not Unova. Never Unova!

Back