• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do you eat your Oreos?

Hope

:d
    Years
    There are MANY MANY ways to eat Oreos. XD
    How do you eat yours?

For me, it depends....
    If I'm feeling lazy I just put the whole Oreo in my mouth and chew...
    If I'm feeling high I divide it and eat the top, then the bottom (With the sugary stuff)

:9:

Poster

Will pixel art for pizza
    Years
    Wow, I thought that this stuff only happened in Greece (also because Oreo means 'nice' in Greek), but it's good to hear you guys are doing it, too.

Me, I usually eat them with milk, and do not mess with the top/bottoms...xD

Years
    Christ, I swear these topics are getting weirder

I don't eat them, so I don't have a 'way' of eating them, apart from using my mouth.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    An uncommon food here, but, insert and chew. I don't see the point in picking something apart, even if its creators dedicate their advertising somewhat to such.

Last edited:

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I usually separate the cookies, with one cookie retaining the cream, then I eat the cookie without the cream and then the cookie with the cream. Nowadays, I just bite into the cookies.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I made a song about eating oreos once. It goes like this:

When you're eating your oreo,
    you must think you're in rodeo.
    You twist it till it pops,
    Lick it until it stops!
    Dunk it when you're ready,
    So come on don't be lazy!

Yeah...that's how I eat my oreo.

Kelp

<3
    Years
    I eat the cream off the one side (if I manage to twist it off evenly), then I dunk the cookies in milk. But then the milk becomes contaminated. :[

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    I made a song about eating oreos once. It goes like this:

When you're eating your oreo,
    you must think you're in rodeo.
    You twist it till it pops,
    Lick it until it stops!
    Dunk it when you're ready,
    So come on don't be lazy!

Yeah...that's how I eat my oreo.
    Aaah, I tried singing your song. :) Very creative.

I really don't know how people twist it though. That usually breaks the cookie or the cream inside when I do it. ): So, I just divide the Oreo apart. Eat the side without cream first, then I lick the cream off the other half, and eat the other biscuit after.

To be honest, I'm not the biggest fan of Oreos. :\ I'll only eat it when I'm in the mood.

Shifting this to OVP btw.

Last edited:

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
    It really depends. Sometimes I dunk them in milk and hold them under until they get nice and soggy. Other times I eat them straight out of the package. :P
    I never understood why some people twist them apart to dunk them. I know they do it to get at the cream filling... but why dunk the cookie part? By then all it is is a soggy piece of chocolate cookie with no cream to balance it out. :/

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Eh, I hate Oreos. But when I was a kid, I use to like them (well, not like but... it's there, might as well eat it right?) so I lick/eat the filling and throw out the bread. Yes, I throw out the chocolate bread.

MysticFlames

~Fedoras~
    Years
    I feel better considering I'm not the only one who doesn't twist and lick. Maybe it's the OCD part of me, but I really didn't want to separate the cookie. It came like that, so I feel I should eat it like that. Plus, I only like the taste of them together. I don't like just the white part by itself or just the cookie part by itself. XD

Either way, I s'pose it doesn't matter since I don't eat Oreos all that often, but still. People always accuse me of eating it wrong when I do.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    I don't eat them. Oreos make me throw up, they taste so bad. (To me).

Seriously, the last time I had one, I nearly threw up on one of my friends. But I ate it like MysticFlames did. Even when I tried to twist and lick, that tasted terrible.

And yet people look at me like I have a disease when I tell them I don't like Oreos. I'm surprised they haven't tried to flame me yet.

dithyrambos

PHANTOM girl
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    TWIST IT. LICK IT. DUNK IT. EAT IT. 'NUFF SAID.

THIS.

Except I should mention that I eat the half without the cream first before licking the other half. Seems there are two styles of the "Twist 'n Lick" method: You can go from top to bottom, like I do, or inside out, i.e. licking the cream before eating the cookie.

ETA: LOL I just noticed how wrong what I posted sounds out of context.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    I usually eat my oreos the classic Twist/lick/dunk/eat way, but SOMETIMES!

I crush them up and put them in my vanilla ice cream. ^.^
    ...Well I would of bought the cookies n' cream ice cream but...
    THIS ISN'T ABOUT LOGIC, ITS ABOUT OREOS. D=

nm legend

Years
    i split them apart eat the piece without the cream first then i eat the other one with the cream

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    I twist off the top and eat it, and I will either eat the bottom half whole with the cream, or I will eat off the cream first. But I always twist them in half.

Back