• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do you eat your Oreos?

Years
    I dunk them in milk, and then I eat it. I don't let it get too soggy, though. I stick it in for a few seconds at most, and then eat it. '-'
    Otherwise, I just twist it, lick the cream off, and then eat it. :D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I usually just eat them at hand, if I want it dipped in milk I will, however not that big fan of milk myself so that's kind of a once in a while thing.

syotipoke

Nub3r Whatever
    Years
    I don't eat much, but the other time I did, I either do it traditionally (twist, lick,dunk) but I tried dunking it whole. It was tasty!

aguinn99

Im a firin mah lazor
    Years
    It depends. sometimes I pull the top off and eat it, then I somehow eat the frosting, and then I eat the bottom half. Other times, mostly when I was 6 or something, I would do the same, but I somehow managed to actually pull the cream filling from the shell and eat it, and I would not break the cream, it would be a cream circle. XD Sometimes i eat them straight out of the package. And lastly, I would dunk them in milk, either as a hole, or in half. how I can make a paragraph about eating oreos, I don't know

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    I don't eat oreos. >.>

I never used to dip them in milk though... I just ate them straight.

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    I just eat them as they are. I've given up on actually trying to pull the tops apart, as I usually break the cookie.

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2011
    In one go, stuff it in my mouth, chew, swallow, happiness follows.
    How many's the most oreo's people have eaten in one go? I think I had aroud 40 or so once. Good times. xD

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I dunk them in milk for a few seconds and wait until it gets a bit soggy. :) I don't know why, they just taste better like that to me. :P

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    When I was younger it was 2 easy steps:
    -Eat The cream
    -Chuck the biscuits away XD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I switch it around every now and then. :3 Sometimes I would dip it in some milk for a little bit until it gets a little soggy, and then munch on it. However, sometimes I do eat it normally when there isn't milk. Then there are those times when I pull the cookie part and eat the cookies, before eating the cream. <3

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    XD I have a cup of milk, break my Oreo into two, and dip them in the milk and eat it. I don't like eating an Oreo dry.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I split the Oreo in half, grind off the cream stuff with my teeth, then dunk the remainders in milk.

Fire Heart

Reject Revolving Door
    Years
    I do what the child does on the adverts, i didnt listen to my mam when she told me not to play with my food.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    I just bite it. I find the biscuits are so much more exciting if eaten with the cream. Eating the cream by itself is awesome, but then the biscuit by itself is a bit plain.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I remember reading somewhere that a good psychology test is how you eat your oreos. Just thinking about licking the white stuff signifies complete immaturity, which is why only children don't look ridiculous when doing it.

I mean... can you imagine someone like...Chuck Norris licking the white stuff off oreos? I didn't think so.

Anyways, I'm one of the normal people that dips the damn thing in milk and eats it whole. I'm not freaking Santa, I don't just take a bite, I want the whole damn thing in my stomach,

Back