• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do you guys make friends?

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
    in college, i just talk to whoever is sitting next to me and hopefully we just talk again. i have a very hard time opening up and talking to people. it's awful D:

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I make friends by interacting with people who I think that I would like to talk to. Everyone is different so I try to have a different connection with everyone who I meet. If you want to be friends with me, then I'll try to be friends. Just don't know you hell out of me. :)

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
    Years
    I don't.

It's a skill I'm still trying to learn. I have awful anxiety but I'm working at it every day haha.

Years
    I don't have friends. I'd say I have acquaintances. I'm not really a social person anyway. I will say that it is easier for me online than it is in person. The few friends I do have, I would do anything for. It takes a lot to break into my inner circle. But once you're there, you probably won't get out!

Years
    Eh. Try to engage myself in activities that I would want friends to do as well. For example, badminton is a huge part of my life and just going around, playing with randoms on the court is a good way to make friends for me (: Also, I pull out the anime/manga and video game card once in a while XD I tend to make more male friends easier than female because I feel like I'm just another 'bro' :B

Back