• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do you listen to music on your computer?

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Headphones, it sounds better and it lets me keep my room door open without annoying my mother with my music XD

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    I prefet headphones..Less sound to irritate my family..

Hagumi

For a sick boy
    Years
    I use speakers, since my headphones don't seem to work with my computer… But even if my headphones did work, I'd use speakers (even if my family doesn't appreciate my taste in music |D) because if I wear headphones for too long they begin to irritate my ears. :|

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
    I listen to music more on my headphones (particularly when out and about or reading), but I much prefer listening to it through my speakers, especially when I'm doing my coursework. And I'm soon getting a stereo fitted in my car that can hook up to my iPod, so, yessss, I will be doing that too. XD

Back