• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do you sleep(alone)

How do you sleep when you sleep alone.

• Heavy in the winter, but a light blankit in the summer.

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • Heavy in the winter, and summer.

Votes: 16 42.1%
  • Light blankit in the summer, and winter.

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • No, I don't use blankits.

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Light blanket, but with a fan constantly blowing right on top of me. I have this weird sleeping conundrum where I HAVE to be covered up even when it's hot, and the fan tends to even things out for me. I get weird looks from my parents for sleeping with the fan on in winter, but maybe if they didn't turn the heaters on full blast...

I also typically require background music as well as a slideshow of anime girls running on my computer to fall asleep. And sometimes Atarax or Benadryl for the "Allergy Medication May Cause Drowsiness" KO punch.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    I use a duvet the whole way through the year. If I get to hot, I just lie on top of it. (Yes, originality is my middle name.) :B

MidnightMoon

Rock On Community!
    Years
    I always sleep with a heavy blanket in the winter but not the summer. I mostly sleep on my side against the wall and then fall asleep while watching tv because I can't sleep unless I have my mind on something.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    i sleep with the lights off its really hard to sleep with them on

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    I sleep with the light off and my door open so the light from the hall is keeping my room from being pitch-black.
    Usually my Dog sleeps on my bed with me, and one of my Cats on the pillow behind my head, or on my computer chair. I have one leg over the blanket.

Also, I must wear boxers and a shirt, otherwise I cant get confortable.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    I have a double douvet on my single bed which is handy; On hot nights I'll just have that over me, but if it's cold I'll wrap myself up in it like a cocoon. |D

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    I sleep with the same things all year round. I have my sheet, my first blanket, my second one, the comforter on top, a wool blanket over that, and a cotton one above that. I have one two square pillows and a long, rectangular one behind me and two square pillows with a throw pillow next to me. Then I have my stuffed dog and my stuffed frog :3. I can't sleep with socks, really short shorts, or tank tops either. A lot of warmth? Nahhh.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Depends on what one considers a heavy blanket, olol. I live in Florida, so I typically use a comforter at most. Otherwise, I sleep with a sheet and many pillows to huggggg.

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
    I usually have a heavy blanket on me all the time, but if I'm too hot, I usually take it off and sleep without it on.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Alone most of the time unless my friend Kris stays over. I have to curl my feet up in a blanket and my arms have to be covered for me to be able to sleep - no matter what time of the year it is.

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    I use a thick duvet all year round, although sometimes when it's reeeeealy hot I switch it for a sheet.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I don't sleep alone. I always sleep with at least one of my two dogs. Even then, I still use a nightlight considering I'm terrified of the dark. >< Not only that, but my eyes like to play tricks on me when it's dark in my room.

I sleep with one blanket and three pillows. <3 Usually there's a dog on one side of me and another dog at my feet. =3 Whoever happens to be beside me usually gets hugged on. XD​

Back