• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do you start the morning?

Years
  • wake up and doom scroll for a bit to get my mind awake. drink some water then go downstairs to feed the dog and spend time with her while i reheat whatever we meal prepped for the week from the fridge. if there's none left i just whip up some eggs and whatever canned or frozen goods we have available and call it breakfast lol.

it's a free-for-all after that.

Days
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    I like to listen to music for an hour before I get up if I can (around 5am) and then I've got an hour to browse and wake up before I have to start work. On days when I don't have to work I tend to take a little more time to relax before I start doing things. I am very much a morning person, but I still like to take things slowly.

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years
  • - alarm goes off
    - smashes alarm to bits cause screw you buzzing noise i did not want to wake up
    - browse discord/twitter/mail for a bit
    - get out of bed, prepare for work
    - chug down tea
    - go to the train station for work

on weekends there are no mornings... there is just video games

Back