• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen How do you suppose we get the Eon Flute?

Sceptile90

The Master of YamiNoGames
Years
  • I have a few ideas.

1: We get it from that Guy who makes flutes from Soot.
    2: Somewhere in Southern Island
    3: Event, but this is extremely unlikely because GF wouldn't let such a huge gameplay element be available for a limited amount of time.

What do you think? Leave thoughts and ideas below!

Years
  • I have a bad feeling it'll be an event item, but like you said, it'd be like having a part of the game only available to people who managed to download it in time. Perhaps someone will give it to you somewhere, such as at the Space Center? It'll be post game though, I'd imagine.

AngelicPikachu

"We're Ready"
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2016
    My guess is special code..maybe a special item recieved in the post game once u capture ur latias...or after u get the ticket and own both latis?

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    No way in hell would they limit a feature in this level to a wifi event. That would be the equivalent of locking off the Battle Island in Sinnoh. If anything, I would assume its available from an NPC after getting one of the Lati.

Years
  • Whatever way they decide to give it to us, I hope it's made easily accessible for everyone who wants it. I would really be upset if for some reason I wasn't able to get that flute and fly around the skies. D:

Lapis

✿ Flower Child ✿
    Years
  • It shouldn't be an event. That'll be silly. I'm guessing you'll have to capture Lati@s and maybe get the item from that soot guy that makes that glass stuff? It'll obviously be post game though.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I am going to guess it is capture the Lati of your game and then complete the Hoenn Dex.

I just hope it isn't an event.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • It is really unbalanced with the special codes thing, we don't get anything in Singapore at all, why?

I rather it be a Wifi or a in game item.

Years
  • No way in hell would they limit a feature in this level to a wifi event. That would be the equivalent of locking off the Battle Island in Sinnoh. If anything, I would assume its available from an NPC after getting one of the Lati.

I think I agree with you, it seems like it's going to be received from an NPC and in the latest trailer there was a scene where Latios/Latias befriends you and I'm believing the Eon Flute is received afterwards.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I think I agree with you, it seems like it's going to be received from an NPC and in the latest trailer there was a scene where Latios/Latias befriends you and I'm believing the Eon Flute is received afterwards.
    I'm pleasantly surprised that we don't have to chase after the other Lati to get it like the originals. Unless that Lati we saw in the latest trailer is the Southern Island Lati...if so then the Eon Flute may be tied to the event then...Either way I think Steven will be the one to give us the Flute, or perhaps the Mega stone, if not both since he appears in that scene. Interesting how Steven again is linked to the Latis...the last time was in the last set of remakes (I keep seeing echoes of HgSs through out these remakes, which is fitting since HgSs itself tied up the story FrLg for those who didn't experience Gen I and II, along with confirming the hint in the Kanto remakes of Silver being Giovanni's kid (which wasn't hinted at in Gen II, only Pokémon Special).)

Bobbylicious

Banned
    Years
  • seeing that flying on M. Lati@s was heavily featured in the latest trailer and you need the Eon Flute to do that i'm pre sure it'll be a regular item you get in the game and not an event-exclusive.
    It'd be incredibly stupid of them to release a trailer of 'ZOMg LOOK U CAN FLY ON THESE POKEMONZ 2 CATCH LEGENDSZZZ!!!11!!!" only to find out it's a limited-time only thing.

Years
  • Partway through your adventure, you'll become able to Soar in the sky. Gaze down over the wide Hoenn region as you Soar freely wherever you wish!

Try using the Eon Flute, obtained during your adventure, in the field. Latios or Latias will come to pick you up, and you'll be able to take off on its back to Soar the skies. Prepare to be awed by the spectacle of Latios or Latias Mega Evolving in the air!
    Taken from the official site. I think it's safe to say that it wont be an event.

Years
  • Taken from the official site. I think it's safe to say that it wont be an event.

Ah, fair enough. I hoped it'd be something like this. It seems like the whole thing might play into the story a little, seeing as the latest trailer shows the player receiving Latias/Latios whilst with Steven.

Back