• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do you think the world will end?

Johto Legend 17

A Legend of Johto
Years
  • Yes its a sad thing to know but this world isnt going to last much longer. Im asking anyone to tell me or whoever you want how you think the world is going to end.

Im going to start this off then this is what I think:

God is gonna punish everyone because they dont know how to be good anymore so he sends a whole bunch of bad stuff down upon us and then at the end he will send jesus down and take his people to a new world and the rest will suffer until they repent of their sins and start obeying god.

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
  • Way #1:

Our planet will end up like Venus, with so much pollution in our planet's oxygen, the atmospheres will eventually fade away, allowing the Sun's Rays burn us to crisp and give us Skin Cancer.

Way #2:

Our planet will end in a collision course either with A, the Moon, B, Mars, or C, a comet/Asteroid.

Way#3:

In a couple of a million years, the Sun, will eventually, blow up and destroy the Solar System, or swallow all of the planets.

I'm not really worried, since our Galaxy is heading straight into a collision with a Galaxy as big as ours. I only hope that the Human race would discover "friendly" life forms somewhere out there, and flee to their planet. (If there is any oxygen)

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    I think that by the time any of those options occur, the human race will have already been completely extinct.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • If you mean the human race, I imagine we'll destroy ourselves with a nuclear holocaust, which will, in turn, wipe out the world.

If I had to go with a fantasy end of the world scenario, zombies plz<3

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I don't really care and don't actually hold an opinion on how this planet will end, but here we go: €10 says military ordnance, human or not, does it.

If you're asking about the human race, I don't think we'll ever die out.

Last edited:

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    They say that in 5 Billion Years that the Sun will shrink, and the Earth will die. Of course, that's a prediction. It may not happen. People predict Severe T-storms all the time and we don't get anything. XD

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • Yo, the human race needs to find another plant to build colonies on.
    Let's move to Gliese 581c D:

Then we can engage each other in intergalactic war, like the American Revolution, except with space ships.

Soo.. How will the world end?
    There's always Global Warming... Oh wait, Nuclear Winter cancels that out.

Er.

Yeah, the sun's gonna implode.

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
  • They say that in 5 Billion Years that the Sun will shrink, and the Earth will die. Of course, that's a prediction. It may not happen. People predict Severe T-storms all the time and we don't get anything. XD

Actually the sun will get bigger and engulf the Earth, then it will shed its outer layers and collapse in on itself. It won't go supernova or anything, but it will become a white dwarf that will eventually burn out into a heap of iron and other materials. And no this is not a prediction, it is a scientific fact that all stars go through their life cycle this way.

I don't think humans will die out in the near future. We may live long enough to evolve into an entirely new species. Human's would technically be extinct, but it wouldn't be necessarily a bad thing.

And then in a few 100 trillion years, all motion in the universe will finally come to an end, leaving the universe completely dead, and there is no way we could escape that. Prolong it, sure, but that is how we will wind up in the end.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2008
    Er...I agree with the Sun idea...it will burn up and the world will cease to exist as we know it. But all of us'll be dead by then, so...

Skychi

The Rising Sun of Doom
    Years
  • As it says in the Bible, Jesus will come to judge the world for their sins on Judgment Day. Only God knows when that will be.

Also, this is completely the answer to how the world is going to end because after Jesus comes, he takes all the good people up to him in Heaven, and the Earth will be fail.

Vie

Years
  • I guess it´ll end in a third worl war or it starts burning because of the missing ozone.
    anyway, its the humans fault.

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    And then in a few 100 trillion years, all motion in the universe will finally come to an end, leaving the universe completely dead, and there is no way we could escape that. Prolong it, sure, but that is how we will wind up in the end.

Orly?

Why would that happen. The universe is always expanding thus meaning motion for all time. We wont be around to see it but it will still happen. With this expansion new life will be made and die, new planets and stars.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • The earth will end, as it's been stated before, when the sun engulfs it. There is no getting past that.

However, mankind as we know it will die off in a nuclear war or due to some other weapon of mass destruction. This doesn't mean that the human race will die out, heaven's no. It will just have to adapt to it's new (destroyed) environment, creating what will essentially be a new species. ;D

Back