• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How easily can your name be made into a pun?

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    Michii only has Michips, so not really. My real name, which is MISH TO THE ELL (sound it out XD) has some puns like Michael for lulz. There was also DON'T LAUGH AT ME FOR THIS ;_____; Michellin-midjellin-madgigger-mallitzer in fifth and sixth grade XDD;.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Akio you would really have to try to do alot to make a pun with.
    Chris on the other hand...

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Surprisingly, "ratios" cannot be used. I dunno. Maybe this username is "unpunnable"

EnteiFirecracker

maybe i'm in love
    Years
    EnteiFirecrack can possible be used in some really terrible pun. Entei went boom.
    That wasn't the intention.

My real name, Dylan, is used in some very annoying; highly unamusing puns by friends.

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
    Puns? Hm...never been much of a problem for me. Jesse doesn't lend itself to much, and my username might get a pun or two, but I rarely hear them.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Franceschi can't be punned. Believe me, I've tried.
    My real name - Fi - however, can be punned. You wouldn't believe the amount of times someone has said to me, "FEE FI FO FUM, I SMELL AN ENGLISHWOMAN" - so original. XD;

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    I'm not certain about my username, but my real name is horribly easy to pun. It's not a very popular name, so many people often mispronounce it in ways such as Ostrich, Asteroid and Asterix. I even got an Esterin once.. -cringes-

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    No one ever made a pun of my first name. Surname and munna have been several times. I also get new ones for munna almost weekly. xD

Anyone who can't pun any of my past and present user names is really lame.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    does calling you pony count? ._.

Oh I've got far too many puns of my name. Some of my PC username too. Fable... well can't come up with examples nao buh ^^'

Years
    Um... nope. :/

Well, aside from certain moderators riding "Rockets" through my house of course *cough* Nick *cough*, but that wouldn't really be considered a pun, I guess.

Gunners

wants Arsenal to pwm everyone!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    Dont think mine is... If anyone thinks of one feel free to tell me lol.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    My username... well, impossible unless perhaps in a Japanese sentence somehow. And I can't think of one that could possibly fit with my real name either.

Back