• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen How hard has the game been for you so far?

Years
  • I think the game is hard enough. If you play through it without any restrictions and EXP. Share enabled - sure, it'll be easy. But the target audience is 6 -12 years old.
    With some self imposed restrictions, such as monotype playthrough or no held items and no exp share, the game gets progressively harder. I've had to go through the Pokémon League 4/5 times before I finally got it, because my team was underleveled and not EV trained when I got there the first time.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • Just finished Norman. Breloom didn't take in any damage (as I strategically used Slaking's Truant ability fully.) My Pokemon is severely overleveled at this point on the game. So I guess it is pretty easy. Hoping for more of a challenge as the story progresses.

ZapdosMan

The Principality
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2016
    Before playing Omega ruby and alpha sapphire, i thought it would be just like the original game, i mean the events and all (excluding the mega evolution). But i was wrong, the game is tricky and really good. I hope more of these come out in the coming future :)

Long live Game Freak

ZapdosMan

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen today
    It wasn't too hard or too easy in my opinion. There were times where I was getting a bit of trouble, like through the Elite 4, but it was kind of relaxing all the way through. So it was a bit easy... I guess.

Years
  • I'm at Team Aquas Hideout and I have some small complaints. Why the heck did May have to keep healing my team when theres a way for me to heal them myself just a few steps away? Why did she, Wally and Captain Obvious Stern feel the need to cart me to the next place I have to be? I liked the new Team Aqua, but why the heck did they literaly tell me where to find them next? I don't remeber that from the originals. It's annoying and doesn't make for a fun game. I prefer figuring stuff out for myself. I hope I don't get a huge disappointment when I'm solving the Regis puzzles by finding out they've been dumbed down too.

Back