• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How healthy are you?

Are you healthy?

• Very healthy

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Fairly healthy

Votes: 23 42.6%
  • Meh

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • Fairly unhealthy

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Very unhealthy

Votes: 3 5.6%

• Total voters

Sewzie

Too sexy for my shirt.
Years
  • Well, I'm sick NOW, so... =/

But I guess I'm fairly healthy. I do a fair amount of exercise, I try to balance my intake of vegetables and meat, and I drink lots of water, so I'd like to believe that I'm healthy. =D

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • I'm pretty healthy, I play a ton of sports and I have my fair intake of Fruits, Veges and other nutritional needs

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Excercise, no. I had issues walking from one side of the uni today, idk, I can walk, just not walk too fast I guess. XD;

Healthy eating? Sure, I have veggies etc and I eat other stuff, so yeaaah. (lol nearly wrote eat other staff...)

Aaand sleep? Well, today I technically slept 11 hours, which is a lot more than my usual 6/7, so yeah.

So overall I guess I'm healthy (I don't catch colds etc that often).

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I think I'm pretty healthy.
    I don't really exercise that much tbh. I get up late and I have to catch my bus, so I barely ever get the time for some stretching. I guess chasing after the bus can be considered as exercise. XD; I try to eat as well as I can. I eat my veggies; I eat everything really XD. I think I get adequate sleep, well enough to charge me throughout my day. :D

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2021
    I prob be Healthy enough

i dont eat much sweets and things like that
    eating lots of bread
    kickboxing 4-13 times per week (depending if im free or not most of time)
    well not realy gaming much anymore since school gonna start here;)

WonderGirl

Bye bye :(
    Years
  • I do sports at least twice a week (because of school lol) and I don't eat that much junk, so I'm between normal and healthy I guess xD

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
  • Not very. D: I'm an insomniac with horrible eating habits. I love fruits and veggies, but when it's a weeknight and I'm home alone with a frozen pizza in the freezer, I don't have much say in what I'll be eating. xD I do get out often to walk into town and see friends, so I guess I'm not all bad...

As far as sickness goes, I only get sick once a year. Unless you count spring allergies, which are murder. D:

Years
  • Meh.
    I can't be healthy.
    I smoke cigarettes.
    I eat average food, sometimes healthy, sometimes not, depends on my family's money, because I can't go to work for earning my own money, though.
    I don't do sports.
    If I work, I work physically hardly.

BareBones

The kids are all messed up.
    Years
  • Meh. I eat rather healthy, and I walk places often. But I do spend most of my time on my laptop.

I don't seem to gain weight, however. I feel lucky.

Edit: I didn't think about it before, but I do smoke cigarettes, and I do drink.

Last edited:

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • I don't eat much healthy food at all, I very rarely excercise and I get about 5 hours sleep a night at the most (Sometimes a few hours more on weekends).

So in summary, no i'm not healthy.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    I eat really healthy food, but I don't exercise, meaning I'm too lazy to even get food sometimes xD. Yeah, I might need to exercise.

Years
  • I'm healthy, but I wouldn't say very healthy. I need to change my eating habits and such. I am on my school track team, so I do exercise.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
  • I don't eat very healthy foods nor do I care to eat a salad every day just so I can pretend to be somewhat healthy. But anyway, my meals consist of a lot of fried foods soaked in oil so I wouldn't be surprised if I had one of my arteries clogged up soon.

I don't exercise either (unless you count fast walking to classes on the 5th floor of every building using the stairs as exercise). Strangely enough, I've retained the same weight since my freshman year of high school which is 100 pounds even. Either my scale is broken or I'm just losing my muscles (since muscles way more than fat, or so they say).

But besides my unhealthy diet, I'm the product of a 40+ year old man (when I was born) who smokes. I could have some kind of health deficiency from that, but I was perfectly healthy when I was younger anyway.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    For the most part im very healthy, i eat very health and i even check the calories most times. XD; Though i do treat myself on occasion as i can afford it as i work out quite alot, still i feel guilty after haha. :x

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years
  • How healthy are you? Why? Do you exercise? Do you eat well? Do you sleep well? Etcetera etcetera. Vote and say how healthy you are, and then explain why.

---
    I'm very unhealthy. Quite simply, I don't exercise, I don't eat that well. (I could eat a lot worse, though.) I don't sleep, practically at all. Oh, and I stare at a computer screen way too much.

Some of these things I may change in the future, specifically the eating. If I ever find that my weight is going anywhere near overweight I'll probably adjust my diet accordingly.
    FATTY ^_^
    You know who this is, right? Missed me? ^_^ <3

Anyway, nah, I'm skinny the whole time. Tiny belly but some excersies should get it covered. Maybe I should get some muscles but I don't like it that way.
    Well.. I can eat practically everything and not get fat.. I munch sweets all day ^_^

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • Am I the only one that's actually very unhealthy or willing to admit it? e.o

You know who this is, right? Missed me? ^_^ <3

How healthy are you?
    Who's that pokemon? Kanade Tenshi! Level 40 ghost troll... Ze attacks. Zey don't vork. Iz' ghostonymous.

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years
  • Well there isn't really any point your pride/something will get hurt if you're unhealthy (unless you're a fry munching fatty) so.. maybe you're the only unhealthy one?
    But you know, as clones of each other I'm probably unhealthy too. I never get sick though.

Lemonade The Sqeezed Lemon

I need Lemons to make Lemonade
    Years
  • Well, I eat a lot of lemons and drink a lot of lemonade, so I would say I am healthy. Though I have my fair amount of junk food every now and then, I make up by exercising daily, taking swimming lessons, and sometimes going to the gym.

Back