• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How Late Do You Stay Up?

Years
  • I go to sleep whenever I feel like it. I tend to go to bed around 3-5 A.M. and don't get up until 12 P.M. or 2 P.M. That's what I get for being able to sleep whenever. Heck, I tend to stay up all night and well into the next day. The only time I stayed up much longer than that is when my Dad died, though.

Meta-Morph

A Mysterious Person Appeared!
    Years
  • Um....I can sometimes stay up all day. How long I stay up, no clue, as long as I want to if I'm not tired.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Last Activity: Today 03:40 AM
    Current Activity: Viewing Thread How Late Do You Stay Up?

Yeah.

It'll likely be about 4:30 before I fall asleep.

Years
  • Usually 3-4 on a weekday usually followed by an energy drink fuelled day after and like 4-5 on weekends then wake up around early after afternoon, I find the day rather boring, more ways to entertain oneself at night (don't read into that). I've been known to go to bed as late as 6-7 on some nights/mornings though for whatever reason.

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
  • Used to be around 2-3 am but lately I've been sleeping at 9:30-10 and feeling so much better in the morning.

Katie_Q

Pokemon master in the making
    Years
  • on school nights I'm supposed to be in bed by 9pm/9:30pm. But usually I don't get to bed until 10pm. On weekends I usually stay up untill 11pm-1am. Unless I'm attempting an all-nighter, like tonight... probably won't make it, I'm already tired

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    11 PM-11:30 Max. i get really tired during the day if i stay up too late >_<
    need to quit that bad habbit :3

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    So late that you cant consider it late anymore... I woke at 4pm yesterday for work and here it is 12pm and I still have not gone to bed... my sleep pattern is truly effed.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2010
    On schoolnights my aim is 10pm but it's usually 11pm. I have to get up early though.
    On weekends, well depends if I go out or not. If I do; it's usually 3-5am. If I don't it's around 1.

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    usually between 10:30 and 11:00 for Blue Nocturne, but if i go out or something happens, could be up to 1am.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • well, it depends 2 days of this week i've been up till 11pm because i couldn't get of to sleep..
    but i can only stay up till 9pm

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • As late as I feel like, which usually means anytime between 7:00 PM and 7:00 AM the next morning. I can't "force" myself to sleep (at least not without medication), so my bed time is determined by my body, and it changes from night to night.

My sleep pattern is really messed up, as you can see...

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • I love staying up late but with my job I don't get the chance to much anymore.

These days i'm usually in bed by between 1-2am (Which I realise is still quite late xD).

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • During the weekdays I'm in bed by eleven and usually fall asleep around 11:45 or so. On weekends I stay up anywhere from one to three in the morning.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    On school nights I go to bed at 9:00. When I am off school I go to bed at like 2:00.

Back