• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How Long did it take to beat the game.

Random

-
Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Well surprisingly i already made a thread like this one, and closed it, but w/e.

i beat the game in 17:34

EDIT: well since everyone likes to say how they beat the game in weeks, I beat the game in three days straight, and im proud of that.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    OK, here's a shocker for all of you...
    I beat the Elite Four after....

75 hours. Oh yes. I definately took my time :D

Aciel

I choose U Pokachu!
    Years
  • i beat game in 10hr yes had no life now i only collect pokemon

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
    Years
  • I still havn't beaten it...>>

I had stopped playing it for awile and then got back into it. The whole events between the 7th and 8th gyms are going really slow for me. I hate Mt.Coronet. Then again I hate all caves.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
  • It only took me 10 minutes <.< >.> okay, it really took me about a week. Yes...the truth is....I have a life v.v I didn't really have much time to play it since I had school every day :/

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    It only took me 10 minutes <.< >.> okay, it really took me about a week. Yes...the truth is....I have a life v.v I didn't really have much time to play it since I had school every day :/

Couldn't put it any better.

And it took me about 25 hours over a couple weeks.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • It took me 33 hours to beat. Completed it yesterday after buying game on Friday.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    It took me an average 40-50 hours to beat the game, not that it was hard, but I did stuff in between.

ufo

&lt;- I used to do spriting
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2007
    took me 15 hours to complete my english pearl

suprisingly I imported a japanese diamond a week or two after and I completed the japanese game in a little under 12 hours and I had to guess what the text said the whole time as I dont know any japanese

Back