• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How long did it take you...

ivanedu

exxpierienced /master trainer
    Years
    ther 's a WHAT !! haha kidning well it took mee abouttt,,,,,,, 2 days certanly couz i needed a gible and the map told me rith there and i was like '' I CAN SEE I CANT SEE !!'' hahaha lol

By theway i do know hot to get arceus...

Asmo-deus

Psychomancy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    ...there are two caves in the Wayward Cave?

I gotta looked that up. Well, answering this question. just tonight. Which means, 2 years 1 month, exactly.

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    LOL im just finding this out. im gonna have to look into it more

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Where is Wayward Cave?
    Cuz I don't know

I didn't visit Wayward Cave until after I reset my game, I found the hidden entrance about 2 minutes after remembering there was even a cave in that area haha

(It's just hidden under the bicycle bridge for those who don't know)

So it's on the route where the bicycling road is, which is Route 206. You will need Cut. c:

I know about the two caves, but I traded for a Garchomp via wifi and bred it so I never visit Wayward Cave.

Years
    10 minutes, xS.
    Yeah, guess I have too much free time, but after 10 minutes of wandering about; I saw the other entrance. xD

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    Haha i just found it. it was weird i had to go through a tunnel that i wasnt expecting to find.

Years
    I looked it up in the guide.
    8D
    I'm such a cheater < 333
    Same here haha.
    I already knew about it from looking at SPP and stuff before playing. :[
    I actually forgot about it and found it again in Platinum the other day XD;
    It's kind of ... obscure ... D:

LugiaInfinity

Legendary Shadow Chaos Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2009
    I saw straight through it.. I dunno how! I just guessed that something might be there.

demonic89

Dark master
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2010
    I heard from a friend

Gible's cave is located underneath cycling road near the other entrance

Years
    My friend and I raced through the game so I didn't spend time exploring. I actually didn't bother getting a Gible until I started breeding a Wifi Team, at which point, I had already stumbled across it, looking for the Earthquake TM.

Northy

Music Obsessed Straightedger
    Years
    i only remember the entrance under cycling road.

is there an entrance I'm forgetting?

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
    Hah, well I'm the kind of guy that explores every single spot in any new Pokemon game I get, so I found out as soon as I got to Wayward Cave. Auuugghh, I'm such a dork.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I never knew about it, until I looked up full detail on where in wayward cave to catch gible...lolz

Raven-NAR-32450

The Great and Powerful RAVEN
    Years
    yeah i found it by accident, i saw the tree that led to the route near the biker path so i cut it down and eventually found my way into that entrance

Back