• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How long does it take you to sleep?

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
  • Pretty simple question... how long does it take you to fall asleep? And if it takes forever, what do you do to make you fall asleep better?

I normally just put a fan in front of my face and... well... Zzzzzzzz...!

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • About 5 minutes to 10 minutes on an average day...

tho sometimes I will be awake until 3:00 am staring at the ceiling until I get sleepy

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    xD It takes me a very long time. 30 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hours maximum.

Yeah, it gets annoying sometimes, but I usually have a lot on my mind before I sleep.

Spoiler:

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
  • Ya I know what you mean, it takes me foreer to fall asleep. It's always at least a half an hour and if my body knows that I don't have school tomorrow it refuses to fall asleep even if i have to get up early.

My problem is I'm always thinking and I don't give myself a chance. Nothing really helps me, just if I can get focused and stop thinking so hard, I can save the world issues for the day time.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Takes me foreverrrrrr...

Yeah I've been having sleeping problems for 3 years now. I used to have a jewelery music box and I'd play that to help fall asleep but it got broken... Nowadays I just cry myself to sleep and occasionally stare at the ceiling or do homework.

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
  • Depends on the weather if its during winter I can just sleep straight away but during summer time usually 10 min to half an hour, right now according to a specific someone I've been suffering from insomnia for the last few days but I guess thats over now since I have no trouble sleeping last night.

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
  • a long time :[
    I'm quite the insomniac at times
    usually it takes me about an hour+ but, I get into these ruts where for say...2 or 3 weeks I'll get virtually no sleep. it'll take me a minimum of 2 hours every night, and when I do fall asleep it's not a deep sleep, and I wake up 3ish times a night

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
  • Depends when I go to bed, if I go to bed (3am-5am) then it takes me less than a minute to get to sleep. If it's normal time (11:30pm) it usually takes about 10 mintues.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    I had problems sleeping last year so it took me at least an hour most nights, but ever since school started I've been falling asleep instantly.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • It used to take like,the whole night fer me to go to sleep x.x Now I like get sleepy right when it turns dark,I swear xD

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2023
    Unfortunately, it's usually only tem minutes for me. I like to stay awake and think/listen to music since IMO sleep is a waste of time.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • It depends. Sometimes, I fall asleep fastly, but other days, specially weekends, it takes me a lot (an hour or so) :\

Years
  • It all depends on how tired I am, and if I have anything on my mind at the time. If I'm really tired, then I'm usually out within maybe twenty minutes at the most...however, there are times when I just haven't been able to sleep for whatever reason, and those times will take me hours to finally relax.

(And those times seem to be on days when I should be waking up early enough in the mornings, anyways. Go figure.)

Whenever I'm being fidgety about sleeping, what I'll tend to do is just eventually force myself to relax, and/or maybe try concentrating on one thing and only that one thing. I've noticed that tends to help me finally get to sleep.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Ummm.......it takes me an average of 10minutes,
    When iam tired-5minutes
    When im not sleepy-45 minutes(at max)
    When its raining-2minutes*ahh i feel so cosy in my bed lol*

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • I have sleep insomnia =\