• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

how long have you been a pokemon fan for

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonarche

Is back :D
    Years
    how long have you been a pokemon fan for??
    and what was your first pokemon game
    i have been a pokemon fan since i was 5
    my first game was pokemon blue version

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    I'm sure this belongs in Pokémon General. This should be moved. Anyway, i don't know how long i've been a Pokémon fan, but my first Pokémon game was Blue as well.

.Vaporeon

eshkient
    Years
    My first pokemon game was Diamond Lol,then i got emerald.
    Iv'e liked pokemon since i was 5 and i have been on and off.
    But now i mostly focus on completing the national dex , wifi battling and ev training.

Cid

Years
    Well, I think I've been into Pokemon since I was about 4 or 5 years old, and my first Pokemon Game was Blue...

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    This doesn't need to be in the DPP section

-Moved

As for how long I have been playing Pokemon, I would say when I was 4 or 5 and my first game was Blue version.

Rye29

Oh what
    Years
    I wasn't so into Pkmn when it first came out, but I caught on to it when Ruby and Sapphire came out. So I been a fan for like 5 years maybe.

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
    Isn't there a thread about basically the same thing? '-.-

*runs off to find the link... be back in a couple minutes*

EDIT:

Found -it- them...

Here, and here, though the second one is, from what I know, the original one. The other one should have maybe been closed. *glares at Archuleta Shuckle* : >

Last edited:

TheDeadpool

My common sense is tingling!
    Years
    since i was a wee lad...

blue was me first game, with a squirtle named BLM... dunno why, i was <s>5</s> 6 when i got it on my birfday....

kind on and off since then... got red a few years later and lost it... then i got silver, sapphire (lost it), ruby (lost it), leaf green, emerald, and then diamond......

wish i wouldnt have lost so many of them.... -_-

ShadowofTime01

Pokemon Professor
    Years
    3rd grade was when Pokemon came over here, and I remember starting out with the Blue version. So i was around 8 years old. Wow... almost 11 years... that's just crazy.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Hm, I recall watching an episode of the anime on Sky One years and years ago. I say I was about five or six at the time. It wasn't until about a year later that my cousin introduced me to Pokemon Red and Blue. I instantly thought the games were amazing and begged my parent's to let me get the blue version. As I'm a very pursuasive person, I got what I wanted. I was probably around six or seven when I first got interested in Pokemon, maybe younger.

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2011
    I think it was the year 2000 and my first game was Yellow. The first game I ever played was Red, though, and it belonged to the brother of a friend. This brother used to watch the anime and I got to see a few episodes that way. I didn't like it at first but trying his game changed my mind =)

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    As long as I can remember really. I saw the animation of the first episode and I thought it was amazing. So loved it ever since then, anime, games, action figures, ect. And so when I wasn't old enough to play video games, I had my action figures and I marched around the house pretending I was a Pokemon Trainer. Yeah, I guess you can say I was bored then. xD;

LipstickTraces

I Am Nothing
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    It was near the end of primary school that I discovered it, so about ten or eleven years ago. Since everybody else was mad about it I gave in eventually and bought some trading cards, and even those were addictive. I eventually invested in Pokemon Blue and was hooked indefinitley through high school, but I kept it on the quiet ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back