• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How many days has it taken you?

Years
    I got it the day it released... and I didn't beat Red until... early July, because I was too busy to actually play it much of the time, and I grind before key trainers so that victory is guaranteed before I even face them. I don't remember my play time off the top of my head, though.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Got game : 2nd April, somewhere around noon.
    Got into Hall of Fame : 8th April, was in Spring Break so I had enough time -_-'.
    Beat Red : 28th April, so late because I wanted to make it last a little longer.

And I caught the last legend, event Latios from Enigma Stone right on the 31st of August. I currently clocked 245 hours, a new record from me (I had Platinum for an year and only had 217 hours compared to my copy of HeartGold).

Storm_has_formed

"The Storm is here!!!"
    Years
    well mine is kinda skewered because i have a habit of restarting for no reason, so i got the game on May 8, and restarted maybe five times while completing the game twice (in one i defeated Red, in the other i only just beat the champion)

Unknown Trainer

The one and only! =)
    Years
    It took me about a month or two to complete the game. I had school and other stuff to deal with so it took me a while. That and most of the time I only train to get stronger so that takes even more time =)

ILoveCally

Finally starting Masuda Method
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2010
    SS-3 days. HG- 2 weeks cause i did pokewalker, pokeathlon and battle frontier all the time.

orange discontent

pogeymans?
    Years
    Maybe... 3 weeks? Not counting the three months I spent not playing because I got bored. It's always right before the Elite 4, too.

As of right now I've only got like 13 badges, so I haven't really completed the game for real. And I got SS maybe the day it came out, ha.

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    I got Soul Silver on release day and beat the E4 the following Sunday. It took me a week and what a great week it was.

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
    I have SS, and been playing it for a week now and I just finished E4 version 1. D:
    Maybe I can beat Johto League in 3~4 days with, of course, school breaks :D
    I can play nonstop, and won't get bored as I know my Poke's are getting stronger!

monkeymandude

The Poke Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    I finished the game yesterday, I got the game last wednesday so it took 8 days

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    It took me a week to beat Johto, then another 1 week and a half to finish Kanto.

Back