• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How many days has it taken you?

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
Years
  • I was so overly hyped, that I managed to go through it within the first two days of getting it. The first day was spent leveling up a Porygon I traded over as a egg, of course. Let me tell you though, Little is more amazing then Soloing Red using a Porygon.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    got heart gold on the first day. stayed up all night and beat it.
    It was awesome, so i bought soul silver.

Years
  • I bought it at 5pm at night and by midday the next day, I had completed Johto because the first 5 hours were some insane grinding and then I rushed Kanto and finished at about midnight, traded my team over to Platinum and reset to start my main run.

yaya0

は真優勝
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    I beat the entire game, including Red, in three days after I got the game.

Years
  • HeartGold:

Took about two weeks from when I got the game to when I beat the Elite 4.

Soulsilver:

Got it 1.5 weeks ago and still working on it.

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
  • Ive had Soul Silver since Friday, and Im training my pokemon to challenge the 7th Gym.
    I think that the Gyms are moderate although I beat Jasmine with a level 29 Growlithe. And training is hard, wild pokemon are such low levels D:
    I hope I finish the game in about two weeks. If not, make that three. :p

Team Sweeper

BEYOND GODLIKE
    Years
  • I usally finish my pokemon games in about 2 weeks. My SS took me about 5 days. By far the easiest for me.

Back