• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How Many Hours Do You Have Currently?

Mason69

Sleeping...
Years
  • 59 hours and training to beat the E4, i do a lot of trading and have been breeding too lately so this might ad some time, i also train a lot so my pokes are all almost the same level.

Arnheln

A Metapod killed my family...
    Years
  • I have currently accumulated just over 80 hours on Heart Gold (mainly due to grinding in preparation for Kanto). I'll probably put in another 20 or so hours just catching all the Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2013
    I have 33hours and 17minutes exatly. I've been batling my friends and training a whole lot!

nielsnijhof

Pokemon Master in training
    Years
  • Adventure Started: March 26, 2010

My timer is at 95:08 as of now.

- All Johto badges
    - Beaten the Elite 4 (johto)
    - All Kanto Badges
    - Johto Dex: Seen 237, Caught 212
    - National Dex: Seen 366, Caught 330
    - Trainer Score: 11509

Uruk

i'm gonna have me some fun.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2011
    40 or so, and i'm after catching kyogre ;)

Years
  • I'm nearing 90 hours now, think I've got 12 badges.

I defeated the Elite 4 by about 40 hours but then I decided I wanted a brand new EV trained team for the next 8 badges, which with the ridiculously low leveled pokemon in Soul Silver and Heart Gold, it took quite a while to train them up. The team probably wouldn't do great in competitive battling but I just chose 6 pokes I enjoy using

Back