• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen How many hours of Pokemon X and Y have you played?

Marmotte

trying to fill my pokedex
Years
  • I'm a 266 hours at the moment for pokemon Y. The first time I played Pokemon Y, before I start my game over, I was at 96 hours.

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2015
    Over 712 hours for me, which is incredible considering that I haven't even come close to that time in any other Pokemon game.

Years
  • Currently at around 303 hours. n~n; Haven't been playing too much these last few months but 300+ is still crazy high for me. Didn't even notice I put that much time into it at all; shows how much there is to do.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen today
    I have 6 badges, Pokedex is 195 and Time is 39:18. Is that 39 hours ?

Last edited:
    Years
  • How is the pokedex going for you? Over the recent days I just got 515 on mine... My competitive team needs more work, trying to do a stupid synergy with Shuckle and Garchomp xD

Now I'm at 231:15 hours and I have 574. I am trying to get every Pokemon tho so I will upload them on the Bank. This way, I won't have to catch all the old Pokemon in a future title again.

Ingosmex

Prism League Associate
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2015
    0 hours as of now, haven't got X and Y yet. But should be looking to try these versions soon.

Years
  • I've got 30 hours in Y when I got it two weeks ago after restarting 20 hours in and in X which I got monday I have about 70.

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2016
    Around 700 hours if you include both X and Y. I missed out on a lot of gameplay time due to exams. When the game first came out, I spent around twelve hours a day playing it. I'm a bit excessive.

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2017
    Seeing everyone else's time makes me feel a little better about spending 182 hours and 12 minutes in X. Completing the Dex is a lot of work...! (Especially if you're trying to complete a Living Dex) ;~;

Blue Cobra

Bug Trainer
    Years
  • I've recently got to the 999:59 hours, which is as far as it counts. I got my X game on the release day back on October 12th, 2013.

I can't really understand that I have already been playing that much, but I'm apparently kind of addicted to the game, haha xD In my Black Version 2, which I spent about 550 hours in was my previous record, so I really have played a lot more on Pokémon X than any other of my Pokémon games, which must mean that it is a damn good game :D

Back