• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How many lv 100's did you have when you went into the hall of fame

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2014
    I'm just curious, I can't remember how many I had the first time.

I just remembered, I just had gotten my starter to level 100.

I also had a traded piplup that I had at lv 95

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    first time? none.

now? the only ligit one is my pichu (traded from pichu solo)

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    When I first went into HoF, none of my Pokémon were at level 100, unfortunately. The closest, though, would probably have to be Infernape. It was at level 87 at that time. Second would be Staraptor, who was at level 72.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
  • 4 or 3.. Maybe 2. Amm maybe it was... Dialgia, Am... i just forgot what the other was... Am... Abomasnow, Snesal, Emploen, yeah these are.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • I had a infernape and staraptor on lvl 100, the only time i played pokemon diamond

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2014
    none as far as i know. some of the easier elite 4's like johto's you can beat with a good team of lv30-40s

DynamicD

Metagross Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2015
    Back when I was younger, I had a team with just legendaries. You know, the main trios of 3rd and 4th gens. Anyways, I probably went into the elite four 20 or so times before I transfered them to my Poke Walker.
    That was the last time I saw them....
    *sniff*

リザードン☆

Charizard evolved into..
    Years
  • In Diamond and Pearl neither team had a Lv.100 but in Platinum I had an Infernape that leveled up to 100 during the Elite Four.
    This was my first ever 'legit' Lv.100 the second being a Staraptor in Y :P

Years
  • I've got both a level 100 hacked Spiritomb and hacked Magikarp in the Hall of Fame because, Wynaut? Other than that, I've had a fair few Pokemon in the 80+ range, but no others at 100 (and definitely not on my first run either- I think my highest was Empoleon at ~65).

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • 0 - never have gone through the HoF in HGSS with level 100s. Lower levels keeps some challenge in it anyhow, haha.

Back