• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How many minutes have you spent on D/P?

How many minutes do you have on D/P?

• Less than 50

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • 50-100

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • 100-150

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • 150-200

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • 200-250

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • 250-300

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • 300-350

• 350-400

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • 400-450

• 450-500

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • 500-550

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Over 550

Votes: 22 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Not sure about my Diamond (Left it in blackpool lol) but i maxed out the clock on my sapphire :)

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    147 Hours. 50 Minutes. And well, that's not alot, close to or just over an hour a day, being as I have had the game.. around 113 days.

oreo

cheese master
    Years
    i have almost 400 hours.

oh well... i STILL own.

i have about 400 hours, but oh well.

Last edited:

Gooberdued

< Is friggin' awesome
    Years
    Just barely over 190 hours I'm sooo close to breaking 200!

*goes and plays for 10 hours straight*

Ariel

tsugi no mai, hakuren.
    Years
    987 Hours and 53 minutes :)

O_O
    Wow. That's all I can muster...just...a HUGE wow.

As for me, it's about 56 hours. I'm SO unmotivated as I am having some problems getting into the EV training of it all. Oh well. I will start getting serious about it sometime. =]

Years
    O_O
    Wow. That's all I can muster...just...a HUGE wow.

As for me, it's about 56 hours. I'm SO unmotivated as I am having some problems getting into the EV training of it all. Oh well. I will start getting serious about it sometime. =]

Have you even completed the E4 yet? If so then that's amazingly quick, well it would be for me lol. I'm asking because do you really need to EV train for the E4? I Sweep them in every game lol. Only really read into game mechanics about a year ago and that's got me really motivated. But i always said i'll do it AFTER the E4, so i am. Me, update, nearly at 90 hours, will put more in the Sinnoh Journey Journal tonight.

Ariel

tsugi no mai, hakuren.
    Years
    Have you even completed the E4 yet? If so then that's amazingly quick, well it would be for me lol. I'm asking because do you really need to EV train for the E4? I Sweep them in every game lol. Only really read into game mechanics about a year ago and that's got me really motivated. But i always said i'll do it AFTER the E4, so i am. Me, update, nearly at 90 hours, will put more in the Sinnoh Journey Journal tonight.

I swept the E4 Back in 30-odd or so hours.
    Also, EV training for the E4 isn't necessary but it would certainly help.

Years
    I have about 125 and a half hours. I can't recall how long it took me to beat the E4, I think longer than expected because my boyfriend and I were trying to stay at the same place in the game. He ended up giving up though, and restarting. In order for me to comfortable restart the game, I'd have to trade over all the pokes I want to keep. Too much work. I think I'll just keep the game I have now.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    29,021 minutes.. Or just 483:41 as my current game time. I dun know where the hours go. D8

Mouse The Great

You remember, that one time?
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2008
    Well I have 57:49 so around 3,440 minutes but thats because im taking time after getting all the badges to breed and trade to get just about any pokemon i might want or need

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2007
    I have played 20 hours and I am almost finished with my pokedex! Just waiting for the events to come to America....

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2007
    hey guys im new! i spend only like 144 minutes :] feed my pkmn finished pokedex from trades on wifi than traded back!

Back