• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How many people have beat the Elite four? (platinum)

UltraBlaziken

Cyber Trainer
Years
  • I was to "lazy" to beat the E4 normally (and I barely beat "normally" them in Pearl), so I just transfered my uber strong Pokemon from my Pearl to Platinum to beat it.

Megaera

stop calling me d:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 30, 2015
    WEll I haven't beat them yet but I'm off to beat them.

amtrax

Pheonix will rule the world...
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2010
    Already beat them 10 times on the us version so i could get the piano for the resort house (i also have 4 silver prints from the frontier :P)
    i think i had a staraptor and torterra both around lvl 60 when i beat them the first time

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    I've beat them 72 times, it's helped me get about 5 Pokémon to level 100. I've only had the game since last Thursday (9th) not (16th).
    I'm currently going to keep using this method. I'm training a Tyranitar right now, it's level 76.
    I won't usually use Tyranitar over Wi-Fi unless the other person agrees, because that would be really cheap.

They're easy. But, that's probably because I use 5, Lv. 100's. But Cynthia's Togekiss is the only annoyance for me. My Latias with Thunderbolt or Ice Beam only get's it to red HP and I used a bunch of Stat Boost Items (For Attack, Sp. Attack and Speed).

Well, on to No. 73!

Last edited:

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I have not beaten the elite four as yet but whenever I do, I will probably be in the fifties or sixties. xD

IauraLucario

Eh bored.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2009
    I beat them in one try~ 8D Lol i beat Platinum in 2 days.. I's not hard at all and Dialga and Palkia are easier to catch in this game

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2011
    Need to level grind more before I can get through them, first time through the game.

Team is in low 50's so kinda underleveled, really sucked having Lucian's team outspeed mine :(

Chaos Feraligatr

Darkness Bringer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2010
    yeah i did and cynthia was still a ***** to beat as usual did it on my second try everyone else was a piece of cake. :P

Karonte

YAY PLATINUM IS HERE^^
    Years
  • Beat the elite 4 with only 4 pokemon Lvl 55's (Infernape, Rotom, Floatzel, and staraptor ) Didnt face any real problem :) (Well cynthia let me win using giga impact without killing me ^^)

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I beat the E4 five days after importing Platinum in September of '08

I had this team:

-Lv.66 Dodaitos (Grass/Ground Starter)
    -Lv.61 Dootakun (Psychic/Steel Bell)
    -Lv.58 Fuwaraido (Ghost/Flying Baloon)
    -HM Slave
    -HM Slave
    -HM Slave

Forgot their English names :X

mystery913

some guy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2009
    I beat them a long time ago i havent bothered to beat them again but i really should all of my pokemon were on lvl 60 and EV trained though the EVs werent very good...

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • I was able to beat it on my first try, but it took me awhile because I only had four pokemon (and also because I chose not to evolve my pokemon :P).
    - Lv.61 Turtwig,
    - Lv.62 Munchlax
    - Lv.66 Tauros
    - Lv.64 Pachurisu
    It was a nuisance using Revives over and over again ^^

Back