• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many songs do you have on your iPod?

Rest

Showstealer Pro: Trial Version
    Years
    5811 songs on iTunes. Probably 500 LPs with 600 Eps. Not nearly as much as some people I know, though.

I really want an iPod Classic for that delicious 160GB space, but now it's discontinued, so...

Tell me about it, 160GB is {D:}{D:} and would be perfect for my music library right now which is at around 125GB, but for now I only have around 45GB worth of music to carry around with me because of phone storage limitations. :[

Anyway, as of now I have 5391 songs in my iTunes library, amounting to approximately 44.51 GB worth of space. People tell me how absurd it is that my 75% of my phone storage is just songs/albums, but it's all I really do with my phone really, listening to music. :P

Gigadweeb

[b][i]The Black Swordsman[/i][/b]
    Years
    Tell me about it, 160GB is {D:}{D:} and would be perfect for my music library right now which is at around 125GB, but for now I only have around 45GB worth of music to carry around with me because of phone storage limitations. :[

Anyway, as of now I have 5391 songs in my iTunes library, amounting to approximately 44.51 GB worth of space. People tell me how absurd it is that my 75% of my phone storage is just songs/albums, but it's all I really do with my phone really, listening to music. :P
    Ay, someone else the same! I see people with a whole shitton of apps on their phones and iPods and it's like "Do you even have any music on there?!", know what I'm sayin'? Haha

Years
    Since I upgraded to a Samsung Galaxy S5, I went from having around 600 songs on my phone to 1633 songs on my phone. A lot better than a 16GB iPhone can dish out.

kyuubi93

What a bother
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2018
    I feel like I'm slackin' with my 327 songs ;o; I really need to get more. I just haven't got around to it. I haven't changed my music in awhile, now that I think about it

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    4542. Had a clearout down from maybe 6000 lately because there was sooooooome shite in there and my phone was running out of space for stuff I actually wanted - and even now I could probably trim some more fat off it, but it all fits quite comfortably. I've got some more stuff to add to that but I've got into a nasty habit of only being able to listen with other people (read: maccrash) now so it's growing slower than I'd like it to. :U

Since I upgraded to a Samsung Galaxy S5, I went from having around 600 songs on my phone to 1633 songs on my phone. A lot better than a 16GB iPhone can dish out.

You realise the higher storage capacity on your new phone isn't by virtue of it being an S5, right? Also there must be some serious quality on those for only 600 songs to occupy 16GB. Like, all FLAC.

Years
    You realise the higher storage capacity on your new phone isn't by virtue of it being an S5, right? Also there must be some serious quality on those for only 600 songs to occupy 16GB. Like, all FLAC.

Yea, I understand that. It's just a relief that I can have more music on my phone, thats all.

Also, have to take into consideration that iPhones realistically only allow you around 13 GBs because of the OS and some other items. Also doesn't account for the apps on my phone, so I actually had 8 or 9 GBs, 6 which I used for music. So it's not that the 600 songs were taking up the entirety of the 16GB, it's that I had Apps and other things that only allowed me to have 600 songs.
    On my Galaxy, it's pretty much the same, but I have a 32GB SD card on top of my standard 16GB, so I can have a lot more music.

Plus, I think that all of my music is in standard .Mp3 instead of .FLAC, as thats what I had the import settings set to import my CDs as.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    I had like five hundred and something on my ipod. Plenty more could have fit on there. COULD HAVE considering I lost it awhile ago and have yet to find it.

sob

Back