• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many songs do you have on your iPod?

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
    Currently? 0.

Previously? About 25. I suck at transferring my songs, all of my music just sits and rots in my iTunes whilst I browse YouTube of a day and find new songs that I can jail away.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Right now only 574 songs. I have a 16 GB iPod Touch Gen 5 so I don't know how much more songs I can fit on there cause it only has about 3.41 GB left. I'm sure if I had no apps, I could squeeze a bit more get about 1,000 , but I really don't want to get rid of any apps I have. But more music so........ I also have Spotify and Pandora so if I run out of room, I can always use one of those apps for music I can't fit on the iPod itself.

Last edited:

pkmin3033

4073 on my classic, which is now my only working iPod (the touch's battery gave out a while back) at the moment.

I'm in desperate need of a cleanup again, as there are some tracks on there that are about 4 seconds long, and others that I will probably never listen to. Plus I have probably about half that to sort out and add...and I need some new playlists. I use my iPod when I'm out and about and when I wake up too early in the morning, so it needs a good variety on it. xD

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    I've got 2106 in my iTunes library, and the same amount on my iPod. I've only got a couple hundred mB of space left on my iPod though, and I'd love to have all my music in one place so I might have to delete some of the songs I don't listen to, or just choose which ones to have on my iPod or just never grow my music collection again.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I have about 700 on my ipod, but about 50 of those are full albums or 2 hour dubstep mixes. On my spotify however I have 2900-3100 songs.

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2015
    I don't have an ipod, but I have around 150 songs in my phone

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I just cleaned out a lot of songs that I only liked instead of loved and songs that I just found myself skipping a lot. So I went from like 420-something songs to 334 songs. :D

Gigadweeb

[b][i]The Black Swordsman[/i][/b]
    Years
    5811 songs on iTunes. Probably 500 LPs with 60 EPs. Not nearly as much as some people I know, though.

I really want an iPod Classic for that delicious 160GB space, but now it's discontinued, so...

Last edited:
    Years
    I'm not sure how many I have on my iPhone, probably around 600 songs since its a 16GB model.

I have around 129 albums on my iTunes which would equate to 1676 songs. That number actually shrunk compared to what it was before.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    I have hundreds of tracks on my main Spotify playlist, which I use more often, and I recently had to remove and redownload the music I had on my phone. Though, when I redownloaded stuff, I didn't get everything. No particular reason, I was just lazy at the time. All I have right now is 49 songs spread across seven albums and seven artists. A few are singles and a couple others are full albums (shoutout to ****ING GOD TIER 1989)

Years
    About 400 I think. I have about 2000 on my computer but my lil' 4s can't handle that kind of load, so I only have 400. I'd like to have them all on there, but I like FIFA more.

Even if I did clear out all my games, I think all my music still wouldn't fit.

(melodic house, electro house, trance, future house, future bass, some other random stuff)

guitarhero01234

Coke Chugger
    Years
    1371 songs. Considering the number of 20-minute or more songs in my iTunes, I'd say I have a pretty healthy collection. Mostly made up of metal and its various subgenres, post-rock, electronica, alternative, hard rock, and rap.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    4'532 songs on my Ipod
    Maybe 10 thousand or so songs on my phone its got the dual sim cards along with 2 128 gig cards so winrarz for days

On my computer I have around 100 gigs worth of songs. I've been downloading the 101 albums you have to hear before you die and its really big.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I had over 1000 on my old Iphone, but I have 439 on this one. A third country, a third rap and a third rock music. Tons of John Mayer, Wiz Khalifa and Luke Bryan, I have a wide variety of taste in music.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    59, it's sad and i don't even listen to those. i'm more of a pandora type and i listen to music from my tumblr so i'm set.

Back