• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How many Stars do you have on your trainer card?

jasonh1259

D/C happening when I battle...
Years
  • 2 Stars goes to.....

2 stars :D
    -complete the pokedex (my friend cheated and traded for data of the legendary pokemon)
    -complete the E4 :l

too lazy to do the rest, thinking about doing the contests of every single rank.:l
    and also doing the Battle Tower..... I just like getting BP and getting the prizes there! XD
    Flags, why bother? :l 50 to add another star... only did up to the second to last before platinum flag... (don't remember though DX)

Just curious, is the contest easier than the one in R/S/E? :l

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2016
    I believe I only have 2 Stars, but I haven't played in ages, so I'm not entirely sure.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    4 stars. Missing the underground one.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • I have two stars currently placed on my trainer card.

One for defeating the Elite Four.
    Another for having 100 consecutive wins in the Battle Tower.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • I only have the one for the Elite 4. I really don't have the motivation to do anything else.

Got five.
    Just did the League, got one. Jippee >.>
    Got the second through capture the flag without noticing.
    Got the third by beating the contests. Did them all for fun.
    Got fourth by owning the BT like a bunch of Magikarps. (got to 138 but I got tired and started playing really bad. Still got me an extra streak though O.o)
    Got the last by PP-ing almost my entire LG and EM and got the last few of WiFi.

No the card equals my colour.

Grovyle Style

Nature Loving Gecko
    Years
  • I think I only have 2 Stars minimum. Max 3 stars. I haven't played my game in a while since my DS had broken. . . And so I dont remember how many plus why I got them. {sweatdrop}
    :t253:

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2009
    I have 4 stars, almost got 5, you know when you have 4 the pokecenter lady asks "You want the usual blahblahblah" do you get anything when ur 5 stAr??

Back