• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many tabs do you have currently open?

How many tabs you have currently open?

• None

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Less than 10

Votes: 29 65.9%
  • More than 10

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • Jeremy is cute. :3

Votes: 6 13.6%

• Total voters

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    I usually have between 40 and 50 tabs open, which uses over 1GB of RAM, unless you manually close the plugin container for firefox. lol

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Just four at the moment. I like to limit myself to 5, otherwise I'll start to worry about crashing. D:

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    I'm at school, so three tabs.

-Pokecommunity
    -ALEKS (what my current class is done in)
    -Google

Neosquid

♦ Darkness ♦
    Years
    I have 5 tabs open. One of them is PC, one of them is a Quick Topic discussion, one of them is Google translate, one of them is Wikipedia, and the last one is a not well known forum.

Years
    82 that's a LOT 8O

Currently... *counts* 10. Since you can set Google Chrome to restore last opened tabs... I tend to open some pages, intending to read them, then decided to do so later, soyeah. Right now I have 6 of those tabs (open first, read later) XD

FalconsDrummer

Why yes, I have an Octillery.
    Years
    What is this I don't even

I very rarely ever have more than 6 or 7 at a time. On average I have about 4 open if I've been sitting at the computer for a few minutes. Never 10 or more, unless I'm specifically doing something with all of them, like research or something.

Currently, I have 6 open: two PC tabs, Google+, Facebook, Twitter, and Gmail.

Briar

how do you make coffee sexy?
    Years
    i have about fifteen open. two from tumblr, one from youtube, dictionary.com, and a weather forecasting website. the rest are from this forum.

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2013
    I currently have 7 open, although three of them are this forum, two are 4chan, one is an AMV on youtube and the other is an anime download site

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I've got less than ten. I used to be one of those people who regularly juggled 30 tabs or so but now I can't stand having enough tabs that Firefox starts condensing their size. :P I keep Gmail, Twitter and Tumblr pinned to the side and that's all I always have open. Right now, in addition to those, I've just got Pottermore and 3 PC threads. Too many tabs drives me absolutely crazy and I'll stop whatever I'm doing to clear them out, if I can.

Back