• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many...

How many times do you wash your teeths per day?

• One time!

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Two Times!

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Three Times!

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Four Times!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dont wash my teeths O_o

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

perthskies

Nostalgic
    Years
    I believe this belongs to the 'Mixed Voting Polls' forum.

I usually brush my teeth twice a day, however, on school holidays I do get a bit slack and tend to skip brushing in the morning as I often skip breakfast on the holidays. Flossing I've become more slack at too ever since I got braces in my teeth. Every now and then I floss when the plaque really builds up.

At school though, I've got to look professional as I'm a student councillor. XD Hehe...

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Wash your teeth?
    Do you mean brush your teeth? If so, twice.

If you really mean washing...I never did.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I do it about once or twice a day i dont need to do it a lot i only eat once a day so i dont get to much food in my teeth.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I have no Idea, I usually brush after every meal. Your supposed to, and since I have braces, I dont want them to be delayed so I brush anyways. Brushing can give you a million dollar smile. :) *SMILE*

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    I brush my teeth about twice a day. If I think my teeth feel gross, then I'll brush them again. In terms of getting my teeth cleaned at the dentist...I go every 6 months. That's when everyone should go! ^_^ I hope everyone here brushes their teeth...otherwise...*shudder* O_o;

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Brushing after every meal is probably a good habit. ^_^; I usually just do it once of a morning, and then in the evening. Though if I?m going somewhere I do it again before I leave. o.o;

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I used to not care about my dental hygiene at all, but recently (as in in the last two months), I've started to brush regularly about twice a day.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I usually brush mine as soon as I wake up, and after every meal. If I'm going to town or am off to meet someone then I definately will. ^_^;

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Me too Kay :). I have to brush after every meal. Its a good habit, because if you brush after every meal your gums wont bleed. Same thing for flossing, I floss at least Twice a day.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I'm bad about remembering to floss. =_=; I need to, though. I've heard that it's even healthier than brushing your teeth!

Lanceiscool

Not crazy, just unwell...
    Years
    Once in the morning, once after lunch to get the gunk out of my braces, and once at night. On Schoole holidays, like Optic, i only brush 'em at night. Oh, and blue, how do you eat only once a day???

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Kayleigh said:
    I'm bad about remembering to floss. =_=; I need to, though. I've heard that it's even healthier than brushing your teeth!
    I wouldn?t say that, though it is very important. I never do it though. x_x;

Back