• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How much did you pay for your version of Heartgold or Soulsilver?

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
Years
  • About 40 dollars each for me. I think that's a pretty good price, like everyone said, considering the extra features.

Muffin™

Knows your age
    Years
  • Even though I havn't got it yet, I went today to get the Pikachu-Colored Pichu and the guy was like after we talked with him "Oh no. It doesn't cost $35. It's 40!" I was like to my Mom "...I only have $25..." So I'm just going to save up. (Might beg my Mom for money)

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    well as soon as i get back the 35 dollars my Parentals owe me, i'm paying $40

MarioRocks08

No Longer Using This Account
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    I even went ahead and pre-ordered the guide book :-/ LOL.

Kendall

Fool of a Took
    Years
  • $54 USD, but that's with one-day shipping. Gamestop is an hour and a half drive from where I live, but I might change it to pickup in-store. Pre-ordering from there to get the figurine.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2010
    im guess when there coming out there gonna be the usual price here in aus, which is $70ea

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    £65 for both including postage and packaging. Considering if I went into a shop and bought both, it'd cost me £80, I'm happy.

jolteon.

asdfasdfasdf
    Years
  • I have to wait until after February 14th because I spent all my money (ever last penny. >A>) and that's when Chinese New Years is.

Back