• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How much time have you logged on DPPt?

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2014
    I'm almost up to 500 hrs on Diamond and almost 180 on Pearl......I don't have Platinum yet.

Moskau

Oh, dear...
    Years
  • In Platinum, I have 19:56, almost 20 hours, and I'm still on Fantina, haha! I'm taking my time on it this time...^^

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • Er-hem . I have clocked :

Fake-Pearl : 132 : 31 Hrs
    Platinum : 194 : 34 Hrs

Haven't I seen one of these lately ...?

HappyEmoKid

DRAGON POKEMON FTW!!!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2009
    oooh.. lemme see....

Pearl: 245hrs
    Diamond: 758hrs (first game and my main bredder and fossil digger.)
    Platinium: 177hrs (got it a couple of weeks ago)

I have waaaaay to much time on my hands

Kleinchen

boldly going
    Years
    • CA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2013
    On my Diamond, 391 hours since August 2007. I bet it'll be up to 400 hours by the time Thanksgiving break is over 8D

Years
  • I have over 500 hours on my Diamond due to catching all the Pokemon plus I did a lot of breeding for wi-fi battles. On my Platinum, I probably have around 100 hours. I haven't played it that much as of recently.

Pikachukid

Conquest needs a sequel
    Years
  • Diamond: Who knows? I restarted that one and it had 200+ hours and then I restarted but I kinda lost it. Once I find it I'm going to restart it again.
    Platinum: 197:58 After Thanksgiving I'll have at least 205. It's not that I play too much, it's just that I've had them for a long time (I've had Diamond since forever and Platinum since it came out) and whenever I have to do something else I leave my DS on and not even closed. In reality I've probably only played 190 hours in Platinum.

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
  • On Diamond I think I have about 255 hours, and on Platinum somewhere around 150 hours.

I've spent countless days worth of my life playing pokemon games, I would hate to see the total hours i've clocked playing all video games, although I don't regret it one bit.

chikorita125

^ ment to be Happy Azumarill
    Years
  • my platnium i have played for 133 hours and 15 minutes, but i have had the same game since i bought the game in april.

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    83:57 on Platinum, no more than a few hours on Diamond and Pearl (though my old Pearl file logged about 200 hours).

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • Diamond: 83 hours
    Platinum: 31 hours

I dont play them that much anymore and I never really played them alot anyways.

Back