• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

how ofden do u remembar ur dreemz?

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
  • Silly spelling in titles aside, I'll get to the question.

We all have dreams, but a lot of the time we don't remember them. So, my question to you is; how often do you remember your dreams? As for me? Not often. Like, maybe once or twice a week. Sometimes I'll remember bits of it, but usually nothing.

Years
  • I only really remember my dreams when they're vibrant, in this case, yes I remember almost all of them. They tend to be rather dark and mysterious, completely unrelated to anything ongoing in my life and I always thought they were very strange and abstract. But time and time again I do have more fluffy, romantic sort of dreams that make me wake up feeling very warm.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Last night I dreamed about my friends IRL fighting with me. The night before I dreamed about Chris Brown.
    ... And idk before that, it's why I write them down as soon as I wake up. Sooo, I can look back on them. o3o

In other words, yeah, I mostly remember my dreams. XD;

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    Most people forget most dreams. It's something that you can't remember, even if you put all your effort into remembering it.
    Only some dreams can be remembered, and the same goes for me.

Hagumi

For a sick boy
    Years
  • No matter how hard I try, most of the time I don't remember my dreams, unless it was a pretty exciting dream. And I don't have exciting dreams often.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I only remember parts of my dreams, but I cannot recall them if I do not record it down.

Years
  • Man, it can be REALLY erratic with me... ;x
    Sometimes I can remember them for a few days in a row... sometimes never in a month. Depends. =x
    Last night I had a horribly vivid nightmare... I woke up this morning at the click of a door when my father and sister left. I start thinking, 'Man, maybe I should scribble this down, it could be a good base for a story!'
    And by then I don't remember ANYTHING... lol.
    So by remembering, I mean 'being aware that I've just awoken by a dream'. ACTUALLY remembering them... lol, only if I run it a million times through my head without getting distracted by the intense urge of breakfast!
    But I got a few good story ideas from dreams... which is why I love those horrible nightmares!
    Bring 'em on! ;D

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • I remember many of my dreams. I'll usually forget them after a couple days due to lack of real importance, but I remember my dreams well enough come morning that I'll be able to tell them to my friends at school.

Last night, for instance, I had many dreams that I remembered right when I woke up. However, three hours later, I've forgotten all but two. One was about falling off of a cruise and being saved by mermaids who got another cruise to get me. Then my dog fell off of the cruise and we had to find it too. I had that dream because of a story my grandmother told last night about a man falling off of one cruise and getting picked up by another an hour later. The mermaids were because of a conversation about The Little Mermaid that I had with somebody last night. The other dream was more bizaare, and dealt with me as a Pokemon trainer dealing with new Pokemon in a forest that were really old ones with mutations (i.e. there was a Spearow with a wingless, stinger-like extention where it's wing should have been). It ended with a crazy Cloyster attacking me, me falling and panicking, and releasing someone from my belt who failed. Right when I was about to get killed, I woke up. XD; These are dreams that I'll remember for a long time, as I've written them down and still have a vivid recollection of them three hours later. The others, lost but thirty minutes after I woke up, will always and forever be trapped in my subconscious. :/

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • I don't know how often I remember them because I might be forgetting the ones that I should count as forgotten so I really don't know which times or ones I have forgotten because they're forgotten.

It makes sense. Trust me. :(

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    This title makes me wanna kill something.

As for remembering my dreams, I usually always remember them.​

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    As far as I can tell, I very rarely dream. So I either don't dream at all or I can't remember any of them. I can only remember having one dream this year.
    I can recall dreams that I have had years in the past fairly well though, even if they were just pointless and uninteresting.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I remember my dreams all the time if they are funny then i tell them at lunch

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    I rarely remember my dreams. If I do remember them, they usually fade within a few minutes of me waking up anyway. I'm usually just left with a vague impression if anything at all.

Back