• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How often do you check your email?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Just wondering. How many times a day/week/month do you check your email?

Caliban

Trying to change my life, brb~
    Years
  • I check mine pretty much any time I remember it exists and I happen to be on/near a computer. Which is pretty much any time someone says "email". xD

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
  • Every waking moment of everyday: my Android Phone tells me when I get a new email. It makes a noise to get my attention, and if I don't happen to hear it, I look at my phone at least once an hour while I'm awake.

Years
  • about once a day to delete all these notifications from PC.
    i dont read them in the inbox because they all get pushed to my phone

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I'm almost always on my computer and I have Thunderbird so I check every email I have every second I'm on my computer.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Almost never lol. I tend to let it all accumulate for far too long. I just forget for some reason.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • I usually check my email about twice to three times a day. more if I'm waiting for a particular response or notification.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • Every day, multiple times a day.

Very important to me considering I do nearly everything on it and get everything on it, i.e. e-mails from my professor, friends, family, questions, my voice acting collaboration people, subscriptions, etc.

Starrodkirby86

Das Kirby
    Years
  • Thanks to Thunderbird, checking my e-mail has been rather easy, so it's all based upon if I registered for a new account or something. xD But since it's really simple and Thunderbird notifies me if there's a new e-mail after I open it, bamph. No need for impulsive checking.

So I guess it's not that much, if it's talking about the whole going-to-the-e-mail-screen and whatnot. Just when I need to. ;)

NamelessGuy

<Insert Witty Title Here>
    Years
  • Emailing is obsolete, as far as I'm concerned. I mainly use MSN for chatting. I do email from time to time if it's school related.

Fiendly

Never let go.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    Every day depending on how bored I am.
    Usually link all my hotmail accounts together for easier access.

If I have Yahoo/Gmail then I don't use them and forget about it.

Just a habit I guess.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • I'm accessing my emails through Mail, so a little notification pops up in my dock whenever I get an email and I will generally check it when it arrives.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • I get a lot of emails from teachers and other students at school via the school's emailing system, so I use one application to manage all of my email accounts at once and check it two or three times a day.

NatureKeeper

I'm moody with e-mail checking. Usually, I check daily but some days I slack off. I got two main e-mails and a lot that are no longer used. The two are synchronized with my smartphone. There's also another one that I check occasionally. That's it I guess.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Since I user Microsoft Outlook, when I receive a new email it's easily pops up alerting me. So really I just visit my email when it does so. I think it's usually about 4 - 5 times in a week, which isn't too much as I don't really use my email for many things; except if I need to catch up on any assignments etc I can contact my teachers or contact a family member.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back