• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How often do you play games

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Just curious, how often do you guys play games weekly? Is it an average amount, or does your activity increase as you get a new game? I normally play around 5-6 hours a week personally. A lot of time it's multiplayer, unless I borrow or purchase a really good game then it's more of 25-40 hours a week.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • That depends on whether I'm working towards something (not necessarily a new game), in that case I'm able to throw 50 or more hours per week.
    If not, it's only 1 or 2 hours just to satisfy my quota one trophy per day =)

Years
  • ... Too much. Perhaps way too much. I mean, I work as a game tester, so around 8 hours per day for that alone; not including breaks, text edits and bug reports. But that's less "playing" and more "trying to either break the game or correct text."

I usually play for abour an hour while I get to work (commute is long ><, but I usually come back with a friend), and if I can get one or two more hours after I get home because it's also my main hobby, I'm happy.

Yukari

Every day. Anywhere from 3-9 hours per day. It really depends on the mood I'm in.

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    I haven't played any games for a while now. If I was playing then usually about six hours.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • In casual play, its usually 4-5 Hours with 20-30 minute breaks.

If its something that I need to practice on, such as in online multiplayer, i go with the 8-9 hour solo que practice hours.

Years
  • Depends I usually like to get at least an hour or 2 on everyday but if its a new release I can play from the moment I wake up til I go to bed if I get obsessed. I'd say my average time atm is probably 20-30 hours a week.

Back