• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How often do you wash your hair?

Caelus

Gone
Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I wash it every once in awhile, when it gets bad or when I take a shower

Otherwise it really doesn't bother me.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Usually about once a day, in the evening. It gets kind of annoying for me if I wait much longer than that. ^^

Years
  • At least once every 15 - 18 hours. After that, I get easily agitated and complain about it every 5 minutes until I wash it, because it's greasy and annoying. It usually averages out to about 3 times every 2 days.

Speaking of which, it's been well over 18 hours, and it's annoying the crap out of me. brb.

Years
  • once a day when I take my daily shower :3 but if I come home from work & I feel icky, then twice a day

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    I wash my hair everyday. It just makes a day more enjoyable when you've taken a shower.

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Everyday, at night. If I don't it gets greasy very easily D8

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • My hair is naturally dry, so I don't usually wash it unless it gets really dirty or so oily that it's slightly slick when I rub it between my fingers. This usually amounts to about once every 2 weeks. I really don't get out and do anything that makes it dirty, so why give it more attention than it needs? (I'm totally not a vain person)

Amu

remember who the real enemy is
    Years
  • Every night, I can't live a day without washing it. For some reason, there's always dust in my hair.

Even if I didn't want to wash it, my parents would force me to. :/​

Nightstar

☆ c h o c o l a t e ☆
    Years
  • I wash my hair once every weekday morning, and once every night when I take my shower. It gets way too gross otherwise.

MUSION

>:)
    Years
  • Every 2 days. It'd be too time consuming (and unnecessary) to wash it and style it EVERY day, and it starts looking bad if I leave it any longer.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Once every other day.
    Washing it every day is soooo bad for it, and it's not like I do anything particularly disgusting that merits a daily wash.

Of course, this doesn't translate in me taking a shower every other day.
    I just don't lather shampoo and conditioner in every time I take my daily shower.

Back