• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How often does your power go out?

How often?

• Total voters

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    Once every two months or so, and never at night or anything. Usually on Sundays, when nobody can be bothered to fix the power line. I'm pretty lucky, since they never last for more than a day.

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    My power goes out at ten tonight. They're fixing something, and it makes me sad. Gonna have to read and write my fanfics by candlelight...

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Before I moved, our power used to go out almost any time it rained!
    Though, we were in the middle of nowhere. :\

However, since we've moved into an apartment that's located in civilization... the power seems to stay on through everything.
    So, to make it even I voted for "every few weeks".
    But, I might be made a liar after I live here for a few more weeks.

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
    Probably only in few months. There's enough power in my place. Only in bad inclement weathers. [omg, the government in my country is planning to build a Nuclear Reactor!].

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    All the time, I am always losing stuff on the PC and the fish died a few days ago because of it.

Back