• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How Old Are you

How Old Are you?

• 11 and Under

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • 12-15

Votes: 29 54.7%
  • 16-20

Votes: 17 32.1%
  • 21 and Over

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
I feel so young.....I am currently 12 years old, though people think me much more smarter and mature than a regular 12 year old.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
Im going back a year on my birthday...see i was 14 last year and this year im 13! people think im to imature for my age...i wonder why they think that ^_^; well, next year i plan on being 16! *starts to pray* i wanna drive i wanna drive i wanna drive...*A giant alligator thats in sushi comes in and hits Sapphire Latios over the head*

~ALLIGATOR IN YOUR SUSHI!

John Denver

Banned
Years
I turned 16 about a month or 2 ago...it was fun, I got a thread that lasted into november...

Then I broke my leg and lost my money and shot myself...no wait...

BOO ya!

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
I can't wait until I work!It'll be so awesome, so much cash, and some responsibility, and lots of fun, if you pick the right job, that is.

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
Years
DragonTrainer said:
I can't wait until I work!It'll be so awesome, so much cash, and some responsibility, and lots of fun, if you pick the right job, that is.
YOU WANT TO WORK! *curses her boring weekend job* lol well I don't wanna be the age I am. I don't really think i should be driving (well learning) yet but I am (watch out those on british roads)....I hate being 17! Don't wanna be 18 :( but hey thats not till august next year ;) whoohoo Friday 13th! lol like my 13th bday was on friday 13th :).

Psyduck

Buy Pokemon Stuff on Ebay
Years
I am 18 turning 19 on Nov 13th. I feel so old, I hate getting older. I wish I was turning 9 instead of 19, then it would be easier to love pokemon in public.

But, being older does have advantages when it comes to dealing with pokemon. For example, I used my paypal account to buy pokemon stuff on ebay. I have bought 1000+ pokemon cards, pokemon snap, hey you pikachu, and a special edition Pikachu N64 system.

But, still I think I rather be 9 in elementary school with my pokemon cards and stuff, then 19 with my paypal account. buying pokemon stuff on ebay.

Last edited:

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
Years
Psyduck said:
I am 18 turning 19 on Nov 13th. I feel so old, I hate getting older. I wish I was turning 9 instead of 19, then it would be easier to love pokemon in public.

But, being older does have advantages when it comes to dealing with pokemon. For example, I used my paypal account to buy pokemon stuff on ebay. I have bought 1000+ pokemon cards, pokemon snap, hey you pikachu, and a special edition Pikachu N64 system.

But, still I think I rather be 9 in elementary school with my pokemon cards and stuff, then 19 with my paypal account. buying pokemon stuff on ebay.
I agree, I'd rather be turning 8 than 18... Yay primary school not 6th form getting ready 4 university.hmm doesn't stop me showing off pokemon in public though :p but the money does have its advantages :) looks at her cards and games too*... though I shop else where ;)

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
I still have 6 years until I turn 18.......But I agree, being a young person rules!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Wow...I pegged you around sixteen. This topic certainly is interesting. ^_^

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 24, 2007
I turned 15 about a month ago, though I've been confused for being someone in college by the lady at the movie theatre, Some people stop watching pokemon just because they think it's for little kids,I'm not one of those people,I'll like pokemon no matter what people say:)

Castrainer

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 8, 2006
Ancient Thread

Please, dont post on threads with over one month old ^^

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Ah, he's right. ^_^; Please don't revive threads that are over a month or two old. Instead, make a new one. You can still use the other thread similiar to this, titled 'Age range of the people at PC'. Thanks!

*closed*

Back