• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How Old Are you

How Old Are you?

• 11 and Under

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • 12-15

Votes: 29 54.7%
  • 16-20

Votes: 17 32.1%
  • 21 and Over

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Pezz said:
14. I'll be 14 for awhile. My birthday is April 10th! The same day as Mandy Moore and Haley Joel Osment!
:o You're 9 days older than I am.

Blaine

Mon chere...
Years
I'm twelve, thirteen next year, lol. Thank you Captain Obvious! ^^;;; I don't look twelve though, I'm 5'7/6 so I get mistaken for being fourteen. *^_^* This lady once asked me to babysit for her kid who was like nine and my mum told her that I was only elven and she was like... Oh I thought you were sixteen! Sorry, ^^;;;;. Haha, anywho, tha' point is, I'm twelve.

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Wow, that's how it is with me! Because of my heigth, most people think I'm around the age of 15-16. Lol, it's funny how their expressions will be whenever they learn my age. ^_^; Everyone thinks I should be a model... I even got asked by this lady who worked for a modeling agency at the mall once.

Years
Blaine said:
I'm twelve, thirteen next year, lol. Thank you Captain Obvious! ^^;;; I don't look twelve though, I'm 5'7/6 so I get mistaken for being fourteen. *^_^* This lady once asked me to babysit for her kid who was like nine and my mum told her that I was only elven and she was like... Oh I thought you were sixteen! Sorry, ^^;;;;. Haha, anywho, tha' point is, I'm twelve.
Hey cool I never knew I was older than you by 6 months.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
*Feels old* :P (Probably because I am) :P

I'll be 16 years old in 8 days. :P :/

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
I'm older than you 22sa, and unlike you I know I'm a young, vibrant thing so ;p.

Sixteen is not old at all. >_>

Blaine

Mon chere...
Years
Kayleigh said:
Wow, that's how it is with me! Because of my heigth, most people think I'm around the age of 15-16. Lol, it's funny how their expressions will be whenever they learn my age. ^_^; Everyone thinks I should be a model... I even got asked by this lady who worked for a modeling agency at the mall once.
I work for a modeling agency. ^^;;;

latiosspud said:
Hey cool I never knew I was older then you by 6 months.
I don't tell many people my age...Lol. But eh...anywway, turns out I'm just twelve...Gah...-_- The second youngest in like the entire school...

Last edited:

22sa

Years
Kairi said:
I'm older than you 22sa, and unlike you I know I'm a young, vibrant thing so ;p.

Sixteen is not old at all. >_>
Sort of. It seems like the population is getting younger but I'm getting older lol. :P

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
I am currently 16, but I plan on being 17 by this time next year...I try to enjoy my youthful energy before it turns into fat while I'm using the computer, but I seem to be slacking off -.-

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
tmbjr said:
I am currently 16, but I plan on being 17 by this time next year...I try to enjoy my youthful energy before it turns into fat while I'm using the computer, but I seem to be slacking off -.-
You plan on being 17? XD;; That sounds awkward. Are you expecting there's a chance that you'll skip 17 altogether? oO;;

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
I'm 14, turning 15, next year on may 1, my niece's birthday is 2 days after that, and my dad's birthday is 2 day's after my niece's XD.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Gee , Its algebra all over agan.

Lol , my birthday is on November 6 , Im gonna make a birthday Thread lol.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
If he can skip seventeen, I want to as well. No way will I let him be a year older than me. ;p

22sa

Years
orange*berry said:
I'm currently 15, but I'll be 16 in a month. n.n() I don't want to get any older than that. X.o()
lol, me too. x_x;;;

*Will be 16 in 5 days*

:P

Back