• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How old do you look?

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    i don't know but i think i look near my age i really don't know

Years
    ACCORDING TO A CERTAIN MR CATALYST I LOOK AN OLD FART.

Usually though I only look a year older, maybe two if I'm having an iffy day. I've always looked older due to my height but now that everyone I hang around with seems to be in the 6 foot region it isn't as extreme.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    I've been told before that people thought I was 16 or 17 without facial hair. A few years ago, when I was 18 someone thought I was a sophomore in high school. While getting a Christmas tree a few days ago the cashier said I look older with facial hair, but if I didn't have it I'd look about 16. Though I'm actually 20. So I that's why I keep my goatee.

This is probably cause of my height. I'm 5'5" which actually the average height of White American Females 20-39. XD (Yeah I looked that up.)

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
    Years
    Younger.
    How old do you look?
    I certainly wouldn't want to look older, though.

Years
    In just the past week alone, I've had people mistake me as still in high school, and someone else think I was in my mid-20s. I've always thought that I looked my age, but I seem to notice the trend that older people think I'm younger, and younger people think I'm older.

Sir Codin

People used to state me being older than I actually am.

I don't know about now, let me know what you guys think:

Spoiler:

Sorry that the image is a little blurry.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Heck of a lot older! I've been told I look 21-23 and I've been offered drinks haha.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    I'll be 21 in a couple days, and people still think I'm in high school. lol

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    I'm 17, but I normally look a year or two younger. Being 5' 6'' doesn't help at all. I can make myself look really mature though if I wanted to, and I act mature usually!

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    Everyone who I serve at work gets angry when I say I can't serve them cigarettes and they all think I'm 20.

Maybe I should shave before my shifts

Game_sloth

That guy
    Years
    • AL
    • Seen Aug 17, 2013
    I'm about to turn 20, and when I don't grow out my facial hair people mistake me for 15. I went to a gas station one day to buy cigarettes for a friend and the cashier asked me multiple times if that was a real ID. It's awful.

von Weltschmerz

the first born unicorn
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    I would say that I look my age... but plenty of people tell me otherwise. They tell me that I look/sound/seem older and well they never really give an age, it'd just be older than 16 c:

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I'm going to be 21 in 2 weeks and everyone says I do not look my age; many people think I'm 16-17 years old, but when I tell them I'm 20, they do not believe me and I have to show my state ID to shut people down. My boyfriend thinks that I look 12; he's a bum for that -_-"

:t354:TG

Back