• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How old do you look?

Sassy Milkshake

It's ok to cry.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 10, 2013
    I'm told I look to be in my early twenties, which is close enough since I'm twenty. After your teens you stop changing as quickly. I mean duh, but it gets harder to pinpoint someone's age, since, to me at least, lots of people from the ages of 20-30 look about the same age.

Years
    Due to me having that look of a stereotypical autistic person, some people think I look way younger than 20.

Most thought I looked like a 14-year-old.

Years
    Within the past few years, I've had a few people think I'm still in high school (they thought I was ~17 or 18), despite me being somewhat past that age, based entirely on how I look. Doesn't happen a whole lot, but it does happen.

Which is funny, since when I was younger people would continually think I was older than I was. Not that I'm gonna complain, though.

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
    Years
    I look like a twelve-year-old and I'm always given kiddie menus at restaurants. I'm just sitting there like "DO YOU THINK THIS IS A GAME?" Although I am pretty short and don't wear makeup or anything, so I guess I'm not helping my case at all.

Squidchan

The Lady Cthulhu
    Years
    I've been told I look a variety of ages, from 12 to 18, though I rarely need to show my ID when buying alcohol anymore... I do get a few dirty looks from people when I go out with my baby daughter... That really sucks.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I'm 22 and I think I look 22. Most people don't have trouble telling how old I am. Though from time to time I do get people coming in to work and telling me that I don't look old enough to be working in a liquor store, so perhaps I do look younger than my age! I hope I do, it bodes well for the future :P

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    They say that I am 17/18 but I am actually 15. I am not sure why though...

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Three or four years older. To the point I'm asked for ID to buy alcohol when I'm 22 and our legal age is 18 XD

It gets better when I don't shave for a couple of weeks though.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I either look like I'm 14 when I don't have my hair styled or I look like I'm 22 when I have my hair styled. According to people who commented on how old I look.

When I'm wearing glasses, it makes me look maybe a year older if I have my hair styled.

FiyahKitteh

Bubbly Fiyah kitteh
    Years
    Believe it or not, but people guess me anywhere from 14 to max. 20. Yeah. Awkward. o_ob (Not really. I couldn't care less xD)

YungKnowledge

Kigo & Jori Shipper
    Years
    I'm 20 and when everyone first meet me they think I'm like 15 or 16. And Its really annoying when I go out with my friends I'm the only that gets carded -__-

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
    I've always been told i look 15-16, even with makeup on. probably because i'm 5"2. i got asked for ID when i was going to book my tattoos as the tattoo dude thought i was 16, though strangely enough when i -was- 15 i was mistaken for a 19 year old. i rarely wear casual clothes, even to college... and people still think i'm like 15. ah well personally i'd rather look younger than older. X'D

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Nowadays, I think I look around my age. I don't get ID'd when I go out or buy anything that needs age verification, but I also don't get treated like I'm a 30-year-old or anything. When I was younger, I always felt that I looked about two-or-three years younger than my actual age which... wasn't great, but I learned to live with it. Now that, for the most part, people can roughly guess my age +/- one year, I feel much more confident in my dealings with said people. I actually look my age, which is nice.

Back