• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How random are you?

How random are you

• Total voters

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    Let's admit it...everyone is somewhat random...-_-;; but do we ever admit it? Do we ever stop to say "Pizza!" in the bathroom? if not, come here and admit how random you are....
    (you're bound to see some crazyness from this point on...-_-;; not responsable....read at your own risk..)

I chose...Onions...XD

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    I'm top poster in a thread called 'Spontaneous Acts of Randomness'; that should say something. :P

Makoto

Years
    ONIONS!!!!

I'm very random.... But only when a certain member's around o.o

Anyone at chat should know.... She's the most random person there XD

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    I can be random at times,but I don't stay so for long.

I know when to act serious when I need,otherwise,I have nothing to say.

Strange how all my random statements have somthing to do with clarinets :O

~BlackHeartedWolf~

Naruto *Love love*
    Years
    I too know when to be serious...but hey c'mon...with an anwser like "Onions!" who would refuse to vote that? =3 Besides, randomness is a gift! Whee!

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Haha. Today I went around saying "Parkinson's Disease" to random people. I'm sure that says a lot about me.

Yeah, you could call me pretty random. I know some people who are so 'random' that it's irritating (they just don't seem to be capable of being serious), and I try not to be like that. I get lots of comments that I'm retarded or an idiot, but I just thank the person that said it and do it more to piss them off.

Croconaw

Herro dere :3 can i help youz?
    Years
    Eh, i guess im pretty random. I blurt out in class and get in trouble. I shout out GERB-GERB!!!!!! all the time. Its worth it.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    Randomness is the most annoying concept sincefg;sdklcuiestlLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOO

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    I'm random at times...but are usually serious when its called for..

But I chose the last option...why?
    Because I'm bored.

STRAWBERRIES AND WHIPPED CREAM!

Kimicatdemon

Years
    o_O holy snap!!! I leave for two hours and this poll has built up!! XD glad to see it was sucessful... any this is bound to have a bright spark then die out....but randomness never will!!!

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I must say.....this poll is rather random O.O;

I like being random, but I dunno if I am good at it. ;O

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
    Being Random in my opinion, means to skip or spread out your arms and soar...thats the good kind of random...but only once in a blue moon, then their is the bad kind of random...where you purposley or un-knowingly try and be random like saying APPLE SAUSE in a thread on Video Games.

Kimicatdemon

Years
    That's true....>_< unfortunetly that is what most people do....sigh....I DO skip alot thogh....(skip-it, skip-it!)

Back